All the freshers and newcomers are welcome in the job circle. AAI Fire Service Recruitment Jr. Assistant Post 2017 They will get some opportunities from Govt job sectors. As far as we know they are recruiting freshers for this job. Nonexperienced candidates are also invited here. Don’t waste time and get prepared to fill-up the form. Job seekers who like to do various kinds of job can come in for this opportunity.
This is a recruitment for India’s Eastern region so hurry and fill-up the form as soon as possible. Candidates are notified to apply online through the website of Airports Authority, India. All the required details about this recruitment are written below. West Bengal, Bihar Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar, and Sikkim is selected for their various airport’s vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment
There are some important things in the Eligibility Criteria Section so, read it carefully.
- Madhyamik or equivalent with 3 years’ approved Diploma Course in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- 12 pass with 50% marks.
Age Limit and Relaxation:
- As we got the info they restricted up to 18-30 years. Though there is relaxation in the age limit for the SC/St.
- 5 Years Relaxation for ST/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC candidates.
- There is also relaxation for the Ex-Serviceman.
- Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Medium Vehicle Driving License for at least one year ago.
- Valid Light Vehicle License issued at least two years before the advertisement date.
Selection Procedure For AAI Recruitment
- The candidates will have to appear in the computerized online examination
- physical measurement,
- driving test and physical endurance test.
- The candidate who will qualify for the driving test only be allowed to appear for the physical endurance test.
- Appointment to the post of Junior Assistant.
- There will be a Training Course for a period of 4 months from AAI Training Institutes.
HOW TO APPLY For AAI Recruitment
- Applicants eligibility conditions may apply through the Airport Authority of India website.
- Website Address is http://www.aai.aero
- Then You will get the option – Careers
- Then Click on Recruitment. No
- Application through any other mode will be accepted.
- No documents are required to be sent to AAI
- Please be clear about all the needed info.
- Detailed instructions are given in recruitment notification/advertisement
Last Date for Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2) 19.07.2017 at 18:00 PM.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.