Arambagh Girls’ College Admission: Arambagh Girls’ College has started its online Admission Process for BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Arambagh Girls’ College can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Arambagh Girls’ College admission website, www.arambaghgirlscollege.org, www.arambaghgirlscollege.admissions.net.in and www.agcollege.org within the last date.
Arambagh Girls’ College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Arambagh Girls’ College
Arambagh Girl’s College, established in 1995, is a women’s college located in Arambagh, in Hooghly district. It offers undergraduate courses in Arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya, Haripal Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Arambagh Girls’ College
Arambagh Girls’ College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Sociology, Education.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Those named in the provisional merit list will have to be admitted through counseling on a certain date to produce the required paperwork and pay the required fees. After the first counseling, the vacant seats, if any, will be met strictly by the second counseling in accordance with admission rules and the feeding capacity provided by the University of Burdwan.
The preservation criteria apply only to residents in the state of West Bengal and will be based on the policies of the state government.
Eligibility Criteria for Arambagh Girls’ College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Arambagh Girls’ College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- In the Honours course, the candidates have to get a minimum of 45% marks in the Grand Totals.
- Candidates will have to get a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 Examination or equivalent grade totes to complete the online Honours course.
- Candidates will have to take the Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination to complete the forms for the general courses on-line.
- Students of Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe communities must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the Honors course of study and should have obtained 40% marks in this subject or related subject in previous qualification examination.
Application Procedure for Arambagh Girls’ College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the access portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Arambagh Girls’ College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Arambagh Girls’ College Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding a sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. Candidates For More Information Visit Official Notification Or Visit Website Arambagh Girls’ College Merit List 2019 Arambagh Girls’ College will be announced on the official website.
Councilling for Admission in Arambagh Girls’ College 2020
Candidates listed in the admission merit list must appear on the date specified for admission advice along with all the following documents. Failure to produce a document will be banned for candidates. Candidates should follow this page regularly to know the counseling date 2019 of Arambagh Girls’ College and release of merit list.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Original mark sheet of last qualification examination with a verified photocopy.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary Examination with an attested photocopy.
- Original Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with a certified photocopy.
- The original Caste Certificate with an attested photocopy.
- Original Physically Handicapped Certificate with photocopy (if applicable).
- Two copies of a recent colorful passport-sized photograph.
Important dates for Arambagh Girls’ College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.