Assam PSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 463 Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer Posts: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Assistant has issued job notification for the vacant posts as Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil). Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma in civil engineering can apply for this job. Selection is made on the basis of screening/ written test and viva-voce interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post by December 21, 2019. The detailed qualification and application process are given below.
› Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Asst Engineer & Jr Engineer Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Assistant Engineer (Civil)||156|
|2.Junior Engineer (Civil)||307|
Organization Name: Assam Public Service Commission (Assam PSC)
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Advertisement No.: 06/2019
Advertisement Date: 19.11.2019
Name of The Posts: Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 463 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Assam
Closing Date: December 21, 2019
Job Category: State Government Job
ASSAM PSC RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates must be under 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age, as on 01.01.2019.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC/ MOBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from any Indian or foreign university recognized by the Government. A candidate must pass a Diploma course in Civil Engineering from a government-recognized institution.
Rs.14,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/- per month as per post wise.
ASSAM PSC RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 21.12.2019.
Address where you may send the application form:
“Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Applicants selection will be succeeded of this recruitment through-
- Preliminary Examination/ Screening Examination
- Main/ Written Examination
- Interview Test
Rs.250/- for General candidates.
Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates.
No fees for BPL Certificate candidates.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Original treasury Challan depositing prescribed application fee wherever necessary as per terms of the advertisement containing details of posts applied for.
2. Age proof certificate (HSLC/ Class X Board Admit Card/ Pass Certificate).
3. Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
4. Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by an appropriate authority.
5. Disability certificate (wherever necessary).
6. Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
7. Signature (scanned copy to be uploaded in online mode when available).
8. Experience certificates (wherever necessary) indicating the period of Service/ Experience with dates.
9. BPL certificate/ EWS certificate (wherever necessary).
Closing Date of Registration: December 21, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.