Asutosh College Admission: Asutosh College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join in Asutosh College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Asutosh College admission website, www.asutoshcollege.in and www.asutoshcollegeapplication.in within the last date.
Asutosh College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Asutosh College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Asutosh College
Asutosh College is a college affiliated with the University of Calcutta, situated in South Kolkata, India. It was established in 1916 as the south suburban College, under the stewardship of educationist Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee, who was the vice-chancellor of the University of Calcutta. The principal is Dipak Kumar Kar. In 2012 the Mother Teresa International Award was conferred to Asutosh College for outstanding achievement and contribution in the field of Best College of the Year.
More Admission: Anandamohan College Admission and Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Asutosh College
Asutosh College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, Journalism and Mass Communication, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Psychology, Communicative English, Sociology.
- BSc Honours– Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Computer Science, Chemistry, Electronics, Economics, Geography, Environmental Science, Mathematics, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Zoology, Statistics, Industrial Fish, and Fisheries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Vocational Study
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PWD candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. All cast and division certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as general category candidates.
The preservation criteria apply only to residents in the state of West Bengal and will be based on the policies of the State Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Asutosh College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Asutosh College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Students who have passed the HS or equivalent examination in 2020 are eligible for admission in the 1st year of 3 years B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- A candidate who has earned a score of 45% in H.S or equivalent examination will be eligible for admission in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.
- Minimum 50% marks in the previous qualifying examination and minimum 455 marks in the subject or related subject.
Application Procedure for Asutosh College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Asutosh College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Asutosh College Merit List 2021
Applicants can receive the grand total by adding an aggregate, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honours Subject. Candidates should follow the official notification or website for detailed information.
Counseling for Admission in Asutosh College 2021
Counseling will be conducted on a merit list. Counselling enrolled candidates are advised to bring the application form, application fee, Madhyamik and Higher Secondary Mark sheet (original and Xerox copy), and print copy of Caste Certificate along with counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Mark sheet of Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Caste/ Tribe Certificate.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- 4 copies of the passport size colored photograph.
- Photo ID Proof.
Important dates for Asutosh College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online
|Last date for applying online
|Merit List Publication Date
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.