Under the Ministry of Defense Base Hospital Barrackpore has professed a vacancy advertisement towards engagement for the Newcomers. The Eligible candidates will be recruited in the vacant positions. According to Base Hospital Barrackpore Recruitment Notification, there are 16 vacant posts where the Candidates who are searching for jobs Under the Ministry of Defence, will be selected.
The candidates who are interested to know the whole procedure read all the related documents before applying for these posts. The job seekers who found them eligible for offered job openings must not waste their time. Interested & Eligible candidates are hereby notified that they can apply through Prescribed Format. The application must be submitted on or before 14.08.2017. Though additional information regarding Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary Scale, and How to apply are written below.
Apply For posts,
- Ward Sahayika
Barrackpore Base Hospital Recruitment
- Organization Name: Barrackpore Base Hospital
- Job Category: Central Govt. Job
- Job Location: Barrackpore region
- Mode of Job: Regular Basis
- Nationality: Applicants must be Indian
- Mode of Apply: Candidates can apply offline
- Last Date: 14.07.2017
Total Vacant Posts: 16
Vacancy Details (Post wise)-
- Ward Sahayika – 03 posts
- Chowkidar – 02 posts
- Safaiwala – 03 posts
- Barber – 01 posts
- Washerman – 03 posts
- Safaiwali – 02 posts
- Tailor – 01 posts
- Boot Repairer – 01 posts
Click here>>> Official Notification OF Base Hospital Barracpore Recruitment
Selection Procedure for Barrackpore Base Hospital Recruitment
- The Candidates who applied will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required for personal interview test
- Though the test will be held only in Kolkata.
The candidates must submit some important documents with the application form. Those are
- Passport size photograph-02 copies
- Self-attested copies of:
- Date of Birth Madhyamic certificate or mark sheet or admit card or Birth Certificate.
- Certificates which should be submitted with all semester wise or year wise mark sheets Experience
- Certificates mentioned in the official notification.
Some Important notes
- Date of Birth is one of the most important documents. There are so many docs nowadays which we can use as the Birthdate proof those are,
Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority
Certificate or Admit card of Class X or equivalent examination.
No other proof of date of birth shall be accepted.
3. As we know submission of application will not give the right to any candidate to be called for interview. Also, WBPDCL does reserve the right not to-
- fill up any or all the posts which notified at its discretion. Verification of credentials will be done
- priority to the conduct of Personal Interview
- These will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
4. Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining, In this recruitment, any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in shape with the eligibility criteria will be canceled. The other processes like Screening and selection of candidates will be based on the details which will be provided by the candidate, Also it is necessary that the applicants should furnish only the accurate, full, and correct information in the application format. All the candidates are hereby notified that the Wrong or false or incomplete information will lead to disqualification and also candidates also have to keep in mind that the WBPDCL will not be responsible for any kind of problems ahead.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.