Chandrapur College Admission: Chandrapur College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Chandrapur College can apply for UG Course BA, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Chandrapur College admission website, www.chandrapurcollege.ac.in, www.chandrapurcollege.in and www.chandrapurcollegeadmission.in within the last date.
Chandrapur College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Chandrapur College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Chandrapur College
Chandrapur College, established in 1986, is a general degree college in Chandrapur in Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, science, and commerce. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The College mission is to spread the light of knowledge among the learners of the poor, backward and Minority Community, particularly, emancipating the girl students from the darkness of ignorance and leading towards the world of knowledge and self-reliance.
More Admission: Acharya Sukumar Sen Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Chandrapur College
Chandrapur College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, Education, Mass Communication & Journalism.
- BA General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, Education, Economics, Physical Education.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
In case of seats reserved, SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B and Physically Challenged candidates will be subject to the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by other states except West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
There will be existing rules of the Government of West Bengal for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and Physically challenged and reservation of seats for physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandrapur College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Chandrapur College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the H.S or equivalent examination (10+2) from the WBCHSE/ NIOS/ IGNOU/ ICSE/ ISC/ CBSE/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ Netaji Open University or other Boards/ Councils are eligible to apply for the recognized at the University of Burdwan.
- Students who pass the 10+2 level with Vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate undergraduate 2020-21 session.
- Admission is open to all students who pass the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination from any stream from any recognized board with the Geography with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- 50% in English/ MC&J & 55% in Bengali (45% for SC/ST candidates. For commerce students, no cut-off marks in the subject by 45% marks in aggregate.
Application Procedure for Chandrapur College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the simple step to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Chandrapur College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Chandrapur College Merit List 2020
The candidates selected for the UG course will be selected on the basis of qualification ie on the basis of the total score obtained in the top four subjects in the 10+2 exam. The total number of candidates will be calculated by summing the number of the top four issues by the number obtained by the candidate. Chandrapur College merit list 2020 will be published on the official website of Chandrapur College.
Councilling for Admission in Chandrapur College 2020
Candidates whose names are in the merit list should appear in Chandrapur College Counseling 2019 The Chandrapur College Counseling Date will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring the original and attested copy of the relevant document at the time of entering the counseling work.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Print Out of Bank Challan.
- Print out of Application Form.
- Admit Card of Secondary Examination.
- Mark Sheet of H.S. & Secondary Examination.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- School Leaving Certificate.
Important dates for Chandrapur College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.