Collectorate Nabarangpur Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts: Vacancy in Collectorate Nabarangpur Notification 2019 Apply Offline for www.nabarangpur.nic.in. 33 Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts Career Notification Notification on December 2019 www.nabarangpur.nic.in, Latest Job Opening at Collectorate Nabarangpur – Odisha Advertisement 2019 Apply Offline Application Format Download, Latest Job News Notification for 33 Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts Vacancy in Collectorate Nabarangpur Notification 2019. Latest Jobs Career Vacancy in Collectorate Nabarangpur Notification 2019. Collectorate Nabarangpur – Odisha Recruitment 2019 www.nabarangpur.nic.in official website published a new Jobs Circular notification for 33 Gram Rozgar Sevak Posts vacancy in December 2019.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Collectorate, Nabarangpur
Official Website: www.nabarangpur.nic.in
Advertisement No.: 1299/III-67/2019
Advertisement Date: 12.12.2019
Name of the Post: Gram Rozgar Sevak
Number of Vacancies: 33 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Odisha
Closing Date: January 14, 2020 at 05:30 pm.
Job Category: State Government Job
More Job: Madras High Court District Judge Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply
COLLECTORATE NABARANGPUR RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Applicants shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years.
Age relaxation of SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
The minimum qualification of the candidate is 12th (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification.
Rs.7,000/- per month as per post wise.
COLLECTORATE NABARANGPUR RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 14.01.2020 at 05:30 pm.
Project Director, DRDA,
Nabarangpur, At/Po- Nabarangpur,
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance-
- Basis of 12th (10+2) Marks
Through official notification.
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. Signature of the Candidate on the Application Form.
2. Self Attested Copy of HSC/ Matriculation certificates showing the proof of Age.
3. Self Attested Copy of HSC/ Matriculation Mark Sheet.
4. Self Attested Copy of +2 Certificates.
5. Self Attested Copy of +2 Mark Sheet.
6. Self Attested Copy of valid Residential Certificate.
7. Self Attested Certificate of Computer Proficiency “O” Level & above with Odia Language.
8. One self-addressed Envelope.
9. Two Recent self-attested Passport size color Photographs.
10. Copy of valid caste certificate for reserved categories candidates.
11. Self Attested copy of valid Employment Exchange Registration Card of Nabarangpur District.
Closing Date of Registration: January 14, 2020 at 05:30 pm.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.