Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission: Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join in Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.dbmcrj.ac.in, and www.dbmadmission.in within the last date.
Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya
Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya, also known as Chittaranjan College, established in 1973, is the general degree college at Chittaranjan, in Asansol, Paschim Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated with Kazi Nazrul University, Asansol.
More Admission: Chandidas Mahavidyalaya Admission and Merit List 2021
Course offered in Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya
Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, Hindi.
- BA General– Bengali, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Economics, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography, History, Mathematics, Education.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Economics.
- BSc General– Physics, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Zoology, Botany.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 380 seats
- BSc Honours: 90 seats
- BCom Honours: 59 seats
- BBA: 30 seats
- BCA: 30 seats
Reservation for SC/ ST and physically challenged Students by Rule For more information see the Ability to take courses for each course and stream.
Eligibility Criteria for Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com Degree Course is for those who have completed H.S Or equivalent examination approved and prescribed by Kazi Nazrul University.
- Students who have passed the Vocational course at the Higher Secondary (10+2) level can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate undergraduate 2020-2021 session.
- In General/ Pass courses, a student can get the desired combination of subject and seat strictly on the merits of the college admissions committee.
Application Procedure for Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
Admission to the Honours course will be prepared on the basis of the content of the top four subjects excluding environmental studies, including the merit list. The General Course, it will be prepared on a collective basis of the top four subjects excluding environmental studies. Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya will announce the date of publication of the merit list 2020 on the official website of the Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya merit list.
Counseling for Admission in Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya 2021
The merit list will be called for the Counselling date of Asansol Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya published on the college website. Candidates should bring all original and xerox copies of required documents on the Counselling date.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Hardcopy (Printout) of properly filled in the online application form.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Mark sheet of Higher Secondary Examination Or its equivalent.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of Age proof (Admit card/ equivalent certificates).
- Original BankendorsedMoney Receipt of the Registration fee.
- Original proof for the Physically Challenged candidate.
- Three passports-sized colored recent photos.
- Original and one unattested photocopy of caste certificate for S.C./ S.T./ OBC (from appropriate authority).
Important dates for Deshbandhu Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.