DHFWS: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti is a creation of the West Bengal Government. The health problem is one of the major problems in West Bengal. Their mission is to provide affordable health care services. It’s a major problem for West Bengal that the percentage of underserved areas is quite high. So, it’s a matter of fact that the development is required and also alongside with it the quality of the service is also needs improvement.
The District Health & Family Welfare Samiti must ensure that they especially focus on the poor, elder & mother-child. The transport system is also below the required level. So we needed to be upgraded. Supply of Drugs and other medical necessities should be subsidized. Only then we will get the proper cure.
DHFWS Purba Medinipur Recruitment 2017
Under the organization ‘District Health & Family Welfare Samiti’ Purba Medinipur a recruitment notification has been published. This job is for the applicants of Higher Secondary standards. Applicants are requested to apply on or before 6th July 2017. The salary is quite high with remuneration of 3,500/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria For DHFWS Purba Medinipur Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must pass Higher Secondary Examination to apply for DHFWS recruitment.
- Good communication skills.
- Candidates Age must be between 20-40 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Though we haven’t got any information regarding age relaxation we will notify you if we get anything about this matter.
How To Apply For DHFWS Purba Medinipur Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to apply offline.
- The application form must be sent after fill-up in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to submit the form with required documents to the “Office of the CMOH & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Purba Medinipur and Pin No-721636” before 6th July 2017.
- In the application form, you first need to fill-up with your Name, C/o, Adress, AOB, Sex, Caste, Category, etc and then the qualifications and extra curriculum activities (In Academic Qualification there will be percentages of marks). Also, there is an option called Experience where the certificates should be attached after attesting. In the last part of the form, candidates have to sign.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.