Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission: Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.dbndsm.edu.in, and www.admissiondbndsm.in within the last date.
Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya
Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya, established in 1996, is the general degree college in Hatgobindapur, Purba Bardhaman district, also known as Hatgobindapur College. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: Chandrapur College Admission & Merit List 2020-21
Course offered in Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya
Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Philosophy, History, Geography, Political Science, Mass Communication & Journalism, Music.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Nutrition, Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Commerce.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. This national conservation should create a certificate of competent authority during counseling for peace. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
The seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and PWD candidates will be reserved on the basis of existing rules of the Government of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- H.S Candidates who qualify for the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent with a minimum of 45% in the examination are eligible to apply in the above-mentioned courses.
- Students who pass the 10+2 level with vocational courses can apply for admission to the 2020-21 graduate course in this college. For details, the information refers to the official notice.
- Students who pass 10+2 level with vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate post-graduate 2020-21 session.
- Candidates qualified 12th class in the previous year also can fill up the admission form. In that case, 5% will be deducted from their total obtained course.
Application Procedure for Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the entry portal.
- The application form has been completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding the sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. The merit list will be published on the official website of Sambhunath College.
Councilling for Admission in Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates enrolled will have the opportunity to enroll in the above-mentioned courses. The date and process of counseling will be announced on the official website of Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya. Candidates must bring print copy of Application form, Application fee receipt, Madhyamik & H.S. mark Sheet (Original & Xerox) & Caste certificate along with counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Mark sheet and admit card of HS/ equivalent examination.
- Receipt bearing College seal.
- Age proof certificate.
- School leaving certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- Physically Challenged certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- One copy of passport size unattested photograph.
- Copy of Migration certificate in case of students of other boards/ universities.
Important dates for Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.