Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2022 Online Apply For ITI Trade Apprentice Posts: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued a special notification to fill a vacancy of 248 employees, currently a total of 248 people will be recruited in One posts, ITI Trade Apprentice Posts. With ECIL Recruitment 2022, you can build your future if you want, build a beautiful life & Career, in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2022 for a Job Career click on ECIL Jobs and participate in the invitation of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited. However, in order to apply for a job in these positions, you need to have this qualification, Also if you have these qualities then you will be a suitable person to get the job, and get the job, you have to take the exam to get this job and you will get the job only if you pass. To get more details about ECIL Recruitment 2022 click on Official Notification and ECIL Official Website at ecil.co.in. Some issues related to Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2022 are specially discussed such as Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification, Highlighted Information, Age limit, Relaxation, Salary Scale, Applications fees, How to Apply, Selection Process, Exam, Venu, Documents, etc, Apply after seeing & reading the whole job advertisement carefully.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2022 | Vacancies: 248 | Posts: ITI Trade Apprentice | Last Date: 08.08.2022
???? ECIL Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
???? Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Jobs Notification 2022 – Detailed Descriptions
✓Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
✓Official Website: ecil.co.in
✓Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentice
✓Apply mode: Online
✓Total Vacancy: 248 Posts
✓Job Location: Telangana
✓Starting Date: 27.07.2022
✓Closing Date: 08.08.2022
✓ More Jobs: Telangana Jobs
Starting Date to Apply: 27.07.2022
Last Date to Apply: 08.08.2022
✴️ Post Details of ECIL Recruitment 2022:
|R & AC||10|
|MM Tool Maint||02|
✴️ Application Fees For ECIL Recruitment 2022
There are no Application fees.
???? Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Jobs 2022
✴️ Educational Qualification Of ECIL Jobs:
✴️ Age Limit Of ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs:
- The candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14th September 2022.
- The upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28, and for SC/ ST 30 years.
✴️ Salary Details:
• Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, R & AC, MMV, Turner, Machinist Machinist, (G)MM Tool: Rs. 8050/-
• Maint Carpenter, Copa Diesel, Mech Plumber, SMW Welder, Painter: Rs.7700/-
✴️ Selection Process:
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
???? How To Apply For The Post Of ITI Trade Apprentice ECIL Recruitment 2022:
Educational and other qualified persons can apply From 27.07.2022 to 08.08.2022.
- Go to the official ECIL website www.ecil.co.in.
- Find the “Recruitment, Career, Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of ITI Trade Apprentice Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply, Registration link below.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Electronics Corporation of India Limited asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
More Related: ITI Jobs
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information about the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.