Galsi Mahavidyalaya Admission: Galsi Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Galsi Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Galsi Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.galsimahavidyalaya.com, and www.admissiongalsimahavidyalaya.in within the last date.
Galsi Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Galsi Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Galsi Mahavidyalaya
Galsi Mahavidyalaya is the general degree college in Galsi, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Dr. Bhupendra Nath Dutta Smriti Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Galsi Mahavidyalaya
Galsi Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Geography.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and physically challenged candidates will be in agreement with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as general categories.
According to WB, the percentage of seats for all courses for SC/ ST and physically challenged candidates is Government. As per the rules, SC candidates are 22%, ST candidates 6%, OBC-A candidates 10%, OBC-B candidates 7% and Physically Handicapped candidates 3%.
Eligibility Criteria for Galsi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Galsi Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% and 50% in the aggregate or 55% in this regard in the previous qualification exam.
- However, candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe communities should take the Honors Course and get a minimum of 40% marks in the previous qualifying exam or 40% marks in the subject or related subject.
- Students who pass 10+2 level with vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for suitable post-graduate 2020-21 sessions.
- Eligible candidates from Class 12th of the previous year can also fill the admission form. In that case, 5% will be deducted from their total courses received.
Application Procedure for Galsi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Galsi Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Galsi Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Galsi Mahavidyalaya merit list 2020 can be obtained by announcing the official website of Galsi Mahavidyalaya and adding grand total (Best 5)% with the score of the selected subject who wish to be admitted as applicant honors subject. Read the official notification for more information on the merit list.
Councilling for Admission in Galsi Mahavidyalaya 2020
Galsi Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2019 will be held on the basis of the merit list. Candidates enrolled must bring their original/ self-attested copy during Galsi Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2019.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Original mark sheet of last qualification examination with a verified photocopy.
- The original Admit Card of the Higher Secondary Examination with an attested photocopy.
- Original Certificate of Secondary Education Examination with a certified photocopy.
- The original Caste Certificate with an attested photocopy.
- Original Physically Handicapped Certificate with photocopy (if applicable).
- Two copies of a recent colorful passport-sized photograph.
Important dates for Galsi Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.