Government General Degree College, Singur Admission: Government General Degree College, Singur has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Government General Degree College, Singur can apply for UG Course BA, BSc Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Government General Degree College, Singur admission website, www.singurgovtcollege.org, and www.singurgovtcollegeadmission.org within the last date.
Government General Degree College, Singur will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Government General Degree College, Singur will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Government General Degree College, Singur
Government General Degree College, Singur established in 2013, is the government degree college in Hooghly district. It offers undergraduate courses in science and arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Formerly Singhapur, now Singur, is the place which gave birth to a brave King Simhal Bijoy Singha, thousands of years ago, who eventually had overcome the Seas and Ocean to establish Singhal, presently known as Sri Lanka.
More Admission: Hooghly Mohsin College Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Government General Degree College, Singur
Government General Degree College, Singur is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Sanskrit, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Santhali, Philosophy.
- BSc Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Anthropology, Botany, Zoology.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A & OBC B and Physical Challenged (PC) candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving OBC B Certificate in SC/ ST/ OBC issued by States other than West Bengal will be considered as a general category for admission.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, and PWD candidates will be made on the basis of existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. See the official notice for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Government General Degree College, Singur Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Government General Degree College, Singur should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates wishing to qualify for Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent Board, Institute from 2017, 2018 and 2019 are eligible to apply. For the Honors Course, candidates must complete the H.S. Must have at least 45% marks in the test.
- Candidates who have passed the (10+2) Final Examination administered by NOS/ IGNOU/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY should have at least 100 marks in each post including at least one language subject (English or Bengali) and three conventional subjects will be considered for admission in the 1st year if found eligible.
- Candidates can apply for the three-year B.A/ B.Sc/ B.B.A (Honors and General) course in the first year of passing the HS (10+2).
- A student is not eligible for admission to such a national program if he/ she does not pass the higher secondary education.
Application Procedure for Government General Degree College, Singur Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photos and signatures.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Government General Degree College, Singur UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Government General Degree College, Singur Merit List 2020
The merit list will be published on the basis of Grand Total (best of five subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. See the official notice for more information. Government General Degree College, Singur merit list 2019 will be announced on the official website of Government General Degree College, Singur.
Councilling for Admission in Government General Degree College, Singur 2020
Candidates enrolled will get the opportunity to attend this college. The counseling process will be conducted on a merit list. Print copy of candidates’ Application Form, Application Fee receipt, H.S. & Madhyamik Mark Sheet (Original & Xerox) & Caste certificate.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- 10+2 Mark Sheet.
- Passport size color photo.
- In the case of SC and ST candidates who have applied for caste certificate but not received yet will have to upload the receipt of the application along with the father’s caste certificate.
- Class 10 Admit Card.
- Medical Certificate PH candidates.
Important dates for Government General Degree College, Singur Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online
|Last date for applying online
|Merit List Publication Date
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.