GSECL Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for 176 Vidyut Sahayak Posts: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited invites a vacant job notification for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) for 107 vacancies and Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) for 69, a total of 176 vacancies available for this recruitment. Candidates having B.E/ B.Tech qualification can apply for the Junior Engineer job and candidates with B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA degree will be eligible to apply for Junior Assistant. The selection process is based on an online test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on 21 January 2020. The detailed qualification and application process are given below.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Vidyut Sahayak Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer -Electrical)||44|
|2.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Mechanical)||30|
|3.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Instrumentation & Control)||20|
|4.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electronics & Communication)||06|
|5.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Environment)||02|
|6.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Metallurgy)||02|
|7.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil)||03|
|8.Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Asst)||69|
Organization Name: Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL)
Official Website: www.gsecl.in
Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer and Assistant)
Number of Vacancies: 176 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Gujarat
Starting Date: January 01, 2020
Closing Date: January 21, 2020 at 06:00 pm.
Job Category: State Government Job
GSECL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates upper age limit should be 35 years, as on 01.01.2020.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for Reserved/ EWS/ Female and 10 years for PWD/ Ex. Armed force Personnel candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates need to complete B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA from any recognized University/ Institute.
Rs.25000/- to Rs.101200/- per month as per post wise.
GSECL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.gsecl.in on or before date 21.01.2020 at 06:00 pm. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited Official Website.
Selection will be made on an online test basis.
Rs.500/- for UR/ SEBC/ EWS candidates.
Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Mark-sheets of Final Year of BE/ or last two semesters of BE issued by College/ University.
3. Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in the case grading system.
4. Degree Certificate.
5. Caste (SC/ ST/ SEBC/ EWS) Certificate.
6. Disability Certificate issued by the authority of Gujarat State.
7. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
8. In the case of Ex. Armed Force Personnel, a necessary certificate should be attached.
9. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
10. Domicile certificate in case of candidate belongs to Gujarat State.
11. Identification Proof (Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc).
12. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card etc).
13. Any other Certificate/ document applicable.
14. Two recent passport size photographs.
Opening date for submission of online application: January 01, 2020
Closing date for submission of online application: January 21, 2020 at 06:00 pm.
|Official Notification (Post No. 01 to 07)|
|Official Notification (Post No. 08)|
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.