Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 68 Civil Judge Posts: Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Jobs 2019 Advertisement No- RC/0719/2019-20 for 68 posts of service August 26, 2019, The Civil Judge Jobs 2019 notification of Gujarat High Court has been published on the official site @gujarathighcourt.nic.in. And Gujarat High Court (GHC) officials will accept Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Online Application Form 2019 from 1st September 2019 the See Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Eligibility Criteria 2019, selection process, and other details from the sections below.
The deadline for submitting application forms is 30th September 2019 So, therefore, we suggest you refer to this page to know the latest information about Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Inauguration 2019 Furthermore, a provisional schedule is also provided on this page. As the authorities make available the application forms online on the official site, a direct link will be activated on our Freshers Now page.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||General||SC||ST||Socially & Educationally Backward Classes||Total|
Organization Name: High Court of Gujarat
Official Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Advertisement No.: RC/0719/2019-20
Advertisement Date: 26.08.2019
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Number of Vacancies: 68 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Gujarat
Starting Date: September 01, 2019, at 12:00 noon
Closing Date: September 30, 2019, at 23:59 hrs.
Job Category: State Government Job
GUJARAT HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates in General Category must not exceed 35 years of age.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, as declared by the Government of Gujarat, as well as orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen, must not finish the age of 38 years. In any case, the upper age limit of such candidates under any category shall not exceed 40 years.
Required Educational Qualification:
- A prospective candidate must earn a Degree in Law. Candidates must practice as an advocate in a civil and/ or criminal justice court on the scheduled deadline to submit an online application.
- Must have certification(s) along with certification as they have basic knowledge about Computer Application/ Operation.
Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,850/- per month as per post wise.
GUJARAT HIGH COURT RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in on or before date 30.09.2019 at 23:59 hrs. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for the High Court of Gujarat Official Website.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce Test.
- Rs.1000/- for General candidates.
- Rs.500/- for SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PWD (Orthopedically)/ Ex-s candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Printout of the duly filled-in ‘Online Application’ along with original e-payment receipt/ challan.
2. School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate issued under the Birth & Death Registration Act.
3. Educational qualifications Mark-sheets and Certificates i.e. of SSCE, HSCE, Final Year of Graduation, Post Graduation, LL.B.(all years), Post Graduation in Law, etc. as may be applicable.
4. Sanad issued by the Bar Council of the State.
5. Certificate of Practice issued by the Bar Council of India (AIBE), if applicable.
6. Certificates indicating to be possessing ‘Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation’ issued by Government or other recognized Institute.
7. Certificate/s issued by the Competent Authority of the State of Gujarat, in respect of candidates belonging to Reserved Category (SC/ST/SEBC), as may be applicable.
8. In the case of Orthopedically (Locomotor) Disabled Persons (PH) Candidate (a) a certificate from a Competent Authority.
9. Government Gazette, showing a change in name/ surname, etc, if any.
10. Language Certificate in Original.
11. Identity Card.
12. Aadhar Card/ Identity Card issued by the Election Commission of India/ Bar Council of the State/ PAN Card/ Valid Driving License.
Starting Date of Online Registration: September 01, 2019, at 12:00 noon
Closing Date of Online Registration: September 30, 2019, at 23:59 hrs.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.