Hooghly Mohsin College Admission: Hooghly Mohsin College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Hooghly Mohsin College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Hooghly Mohsin College admission website, www.hooghlymohsincollege.org, and www.hmc.admissions.net.in within the last date.
Hooghly Mohsin College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Hooghly Mohsin College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Hooghly Mohsin College
Hooghly Mohsin College is one of the Best Government Degree College under the University of Burdwan and also NAAC Accredited College awarded with a B++ grade. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Hooghly Mohsin College began on 1 August 1836. Muhammad Mohsin used his wealth for charitable purposes, including this college. Initially, it was named the New Hooghly College. On its 100th anniversary, it became Hooghly Mohsin College. It became affiliated with the University of Calcutta since the latter’s initiation in 1857. After the establishment of the University of Burdwan in 1960, the college became its constituent college.
More Admission: Khalisani Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List
Course offered in Hooghly Mohsin College
Hooghly Mohsin College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Economics, Urdu, Hindi.
- BSc Honours– Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Zoology, Economics, Geology, Physiology.
- B.Sc. (General)
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Journalism & Mass Communication- 65
Political Science- 102
Computer Science- 50
Reservation criteria will be 22% of Scheduled Caste, 6% of Scheduled Tribe, 3% of Physical Disabilities, 10% of OBC-A and 7% of OBC-B candidates. Candidates should follow the official notification for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Hooghly Mohsin College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates should have a minimum number of 60% in aggregate in total elective subjects, of which the average number of lectures in the leaking elective subjects maybe 60%.
- Number relaxation for SC and ST candidates is 10% less than General Category candidates and SC/ ST candidates should not get less than 25% of the number of last admitted in General category candidates.
- Candidates fulfilling the following marks criteria may apply for admission provided they have passed the H.S. or equivalent examination.
- Candidates who have passed (10+2) Final Examination conducted by NOS/ IGNOU/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ NETAJI SUBHAS OPEN UNIVERSITY with at least five subjects of 100 marks each including at least one language subject (English or Bengali) and three conventional subjects will be considered for admission in the 1st year if found eligible. Minimum 50% marks in aggregate & 55% marks in the subject.
Application Procedure for Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form has been filled out.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Hooghly Mohsin College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Hooghly Mohsin College Merit List 2020
The merit list of Hooghly Mohsin College has been prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Higher Secondary (12th) examination. No entrance exams are taken by Hooghly Mohsin College. Based on the number obtained, the availability of seats and the number of applicants, the official admission of the college prepares and lists the merit list. Students are called for counseling based on their merit list.
Councilling for Admission in Hooghly Mohsin College 2020
Hooghly Mohsin College Provisional Merit List for all courses will be published on June 2019. Candidates can check the merit list of Hooghly Mohsin College by clicking on the link above. Hooghly Mohsin College has a list of eligible candidates to take part in the counseling round. Candidates can save and download the merit list if desired. Below the table are the names of the courses offered at Hooghly Mohsin College.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Receipt bearing College seal.
- Mark sheet and admit card of HS/ equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Age proof certificate.
- Physically Challenged certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- Copy of Migration certificate in case of students of other boards/ universities.
- One copy of passport size unattested photograph.
Important dates for Hooghly Mohsin College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.