IBPS PO Admit Card 2019: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a recruitment notification for 4336 Probationary Officers (PO). IBPS PO Preliminary Exam will be scheduled in the month of October. The applicant who has applied for the vacancy can download the IBPS PO Admit Card before three weeks of the exam. It will be available in online mode only on the official website. No hard copy will not send any hard copy of the admit card by post or email or mobile phone.
The Preliminary Exam of IBPS PO 2019 will be conducted on 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th October 2019 and the Mains Exam was conducted on 30th November 2019. IBPS will release the separate Admit Card for both exams. Candidates who succeed to qualify in the Preliminary exam will be able to download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card.
How To Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- Visit the IBPS Portal by clicking the link given below
- At the home page, search the desired link for “IBPS Probationary Officers Recruitment LInk”
- A new window will open
- Log-in by using registration number, date of birth
- Click on the submit button.
- HSSC Admit Card PGT Sanskrit will display on the screen.
- Download PGT Hall Ticket & Download it.
Candidates should bring 01 copy of passport size photo & an Identity Proof along with the Admit card at the examination hall.
IBPS PO Exam Preliminary Pattern 2019
- The IBPS PO preliminary examination will be conducted online
- The total duration of time is 1 hour (20 minutes for each section)
- It consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions
- Each question consists of 1 marks
- will deduct 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- It is necessary to clear the cut-off in all 3 sections to qualify for the IBPS PO Main exam
Disclaimer– All the information contained on this page is for information purposes only. eJobTime is an informative website that endeavors to keep people up to date with Exams, Admit Cards, Admission, Scholarship, Recruitment, and many more. We would not take any responsibility for accuracy & availability with respect to the website or the information.