IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 61 Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) has invited online applications from qualified Indian nationals in various positions under the Bank Expert Cadre. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the official website of IDBI. A total of 61 vacancies have been announced for IDBI recruitment 2019 for posts like DGM, AGM, and Manager. You will find here the complete details about the application procedure, important date, application fee, age limit, eligibility, the number of vacancies, pay scale and important links to IDBI Bank specialist cadre officers.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|3.Fraud Risk Management (Fraud Analyst (Maker))||14|
|4.Fraud Risk Management (Investigator (Checker))||05|
|5.Transaction Monitoring Team||01|
Organization Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
Official Website: www.idbibank.in
Advertisement No.: 3/ 2019-20
Name of The Posts: Agriculture Officer, Faculty, Fraud Risk Management (Fraud Analyst (Maker)), Fraud Risk Management (Investigator (Checker)) and Transaction Monitoring Team
Number of Vacancies: 61 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: November 28, 2019
Closing Date: December 12, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Bank Job
IDBI BANK RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Deputy General Manager- Between 35 to 45 years
- Assistant General Manager- Between 28 to 40 years
- Manager- Between 25 to 35 years
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Graduate Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Fisheries/ Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry with at least 60% marks from ICAR recognized agricultural university and CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
Rs.31705/- to Rs.59170/- per month as per post wise.
IDBI BANK RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.idbibank.in on or before date 12.12.2019. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Industrial Development Bank of India Official Website.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility, qualification, and experience. Shortlisted candidates will go through a Group Discussion (GD) and Personnel Interview (PI).
Rs.700/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates.
No fees for PWD candidates.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Print out of the original and valid Interview Call Letter.
2. Valid system-generated printout of the online application form.
3. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std.X Certificate with DOB).
4. Photo Identify Proof.
5. All Marksheets & provisional/ degree certificates for educational qualifications.
6. Work Experience Certificate.
7. Caste Certificate.
8. EWS Certificate.
9. PWD Certificate.
10. Discharge Certificate.
11. No Objection Certificate.
12. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
13. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
14. PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph/ Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph.
15. The photograph must be a recent passport-style color picture.
Starting Date of Online Registration: November 28, 2019
Closing Date of Online Registration: December 12, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.