IAF AFCAT Admit Card 2019: Indian Air Force has released the Admit Card. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit card via the candidate’s login option. Interested unmarried candidates can apply Online through the official website of the Indian Air Force which is www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in or www.afcat.cdac.in. The application process has started on 1st December 2019 and will be active till 30th December 2019. Indian Air Force authority will conduct a recruitment process in order to hire eligible candidates. the applicant who has applied for the Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2019 must download the admit card to attend the recruitment process.
The online exam consists of 4 sections. Apart from this, there is also an Engineering Knowledge Test for candidates in opting for the technical post. Thus it is very important to know the AFCAT Exam sections, Exam pattern, marking scheme and syllabus to know about the exam and to start the AFCAT preparation. Candidates must Go through the paragraph given below to know all details about AFCAT Exam Pattern 2019.
How To Download Indian Air Force Card:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Air Force which is www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in or www.afcat.cdac.in
- Go to the ‘Career’ tab a link for AFCAT 2019 Admit Card will be displayed in flash news, click on it.
- Enter AFCAT login credentials such as username/ Email ID, Password and security code.
- Admit card will appear in a new tab.
- Verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the hall ticket.
- Download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.
Candidates must ensure that the personal information on the front side of the e-Admit card is as per the details provided by them during the registration process. The admit card will contain the following details Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name, Date and Time of Examination, Roll Number, Registration Number, Mailing Address, Category, PwD Candidate (if applicable), Date of birth, Candidate’s signature, Candidate’s photograph, Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
Exam related guidelines
Applicant must carry of AFCAT 2019 Admit Card at the examination hall with 1 copy of passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and one original identity proof. The applicant should ensure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and hall ticket of the exam are the same.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam
The question paper will be available in English language only. The total number of questions asked in the exam will be 100. The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes). There is a negative marking of -1 for each wrong answer. No marks will be deducted for un-attempted questions.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability in English||30||90|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||35||105|
EKT Online Test (For Technical Post Aspirants)
Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) is mandatory for those candidates who wish to opt for Ground Duties (Technical) Posts. For every correct answer, 3 marks will be given. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt. There will not be any deduction for un-attempted questions.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Electrical & Electronics|
General Awareness: History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Culture, Defense, Art and Culture, International Current Affairs, Politics, Civics, Basic Science
• The section is designed to test the general knowledge of the applicant.
• It will have questions to test aspirant’s awareness of ongoing, current events in various fields around the world.
• Generally, about 20 questions are asked in this section.
Verbal Ability in English: Comprehension, Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms and Antonyms, Testing of Vocabulary, Tenses, Basic Grammar
As the name of the section suggests, this segment will assess the student’s knowledge, proficiency, and comprehension in the English language. The total number of questions asked from this section will be approximately 30.
Quantitative Ability: Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Simple interest, Profit and loss, Percentage
• This section will test the basic mathematical ability of participants.
• Around 15 questions will be asked from this section.
• It is considered to be a relatively scoring section though the level of difficulty for this section is moderate to high.
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test: Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability, Data interpretation, Embedded Figure, Missing Character, Sets based on arrangements, Rotated blocks, Hidden figures, Analogy
• This section is the most important segment as maximum questions are asked in this section.
• The candidate’s mental and military aptitude is tested.
• The difficulty level is moderate and approximately 35 questions are asked from this section.
Click here>> Download Indian Air Force AFCAT Admit Card- Jan 2021 Course
Disclaimer– eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details