Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Apply for Airmen (Group Y – Non Technical) Posts: Airman, Commissioned Officers, Medical Professionals, Airmen, Mess Staff, MTS, Stenographer, Store Keeper, Lower Division Clerk, Safaiwala, Cook, Compositor, Mess Staff, LD Typist, Counsellor, Gynaecologist, Lady Doctor, Psychological Counsellor, Dental Surgeon, etc. Updated on October 10, 2019, via Fresherworld, candidates can also mention the latest jobs for Indian Air Force recruitment through the Indian Air Force (IAF) official website indianairforce.nic.in, completing the Platinum Jubilee of the country’s dedicated service. Distinguished by the promise of professionalism. The IAF is one of the largest armies of national military organizations that primarily handle aircraft welfare. Indian Air Force job offers you to be an integral part of adventure, challenging and rewarding life. Keeping the IAF in the careers with the demands of contemporary advancement, it continues to modernize, in a gradual manner, the standard of imagination, and for this reason, it continues to be a credible force among the world’s leading professional services. Since the vacancies available for IAF career are based only on different disciplines and educational qualifications.
IAF Indian Air Force Recruitment has announced the designation of the 2019 Airmen Group Y. Candidates who have completed the 12th will be eligible to attend the rally at the given place. Candidates will have to carry the necessary papers while attending the rally. The detailed eligibility and IAF recruitment application process are given below. The candidates also tried to join the Indian Army recruitment.
Organization Name: Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name of The Post: Airmen (Group Y – Non-Technical)
Number of Vacancies: Various
Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
Chest: Minimum range of expansion 05 cm.
Job Location: All Over India
Closing Date: Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
Official Website: www.indianairforce.nic.in
INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates born between 19 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2003 (both days included) will be able to attend the recruitment rally.
Age relaxation by SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per Government of India Rules.
Required Educational Qualification:
Passed in any of the Stream/ Subjects approved by the Central/ State Board in the Intermediate/ 10+2/ Class XII/ equivalent examination.
Rs.14,600/- per month as per post wise.
INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Address where you may send the application form:
“Secretary, Air Force Sports Control Board,
C/O Air Force Station New Delhi,
Race Course, New Delhi- 110003″
- Verification of Eligibility
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Sports Skill Trials
- Medical Examination
Through official notification.
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. Seven copies of un-attested recent (taken not more than one month before, from the date of publishing of the advertisement) passport size color photographs (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs).
2. Original Matriculation Mark Sheet with four self-attested copies.
3. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Date of Birth verification).
4. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/ 10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet.
5. Original Certificates regarding Sports Achievements with four attested photocopies.
6. Character Certificate.
7. Sports Kit.
8. Discharge Certificate for Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Any other Government Organization.
9. Original and four self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/ Indian Navy/ Government Organization).
Closing Date of Registration: Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.