About the Indian Army: As far we know the Indian Army is the largest of all land-based army. They have the high tech weaponry system which enhanced their ranges a lot. the nation will look after them and their families. The values of the army infused in the soldier through the years of training. The Indian Army soldier is infused by a set of values that make the soldier willingly face a plethora of challenges and difficulties.
Note: All the interested candidates are hereby requested to read carefully for the online Application Process. All the related data are available here so do take steps wisely.
The posts are based on Engineering streams so, we are presenting them streamwise
Civil: Under this stream, there are 11 Posts
Mechanical: 04 Posts
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 05 Posts
Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc): 06 Posts
Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 07 Posts
Electronics: 02 Posts
Metallurgical: 02 Posts
Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 02 Posts
Micro Electronics and Microwave: 01 Post
Engineering Degree course or in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jan 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA.
20 to 27 Years. As of 01.01.2018 Candidates must be born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 98.
Selection Process For the Indian Army Recruitment:
The selection process will be based on Shortlisting of Applications & interview
- All the applications will be shortlisted.
- Candidates will be known via the Email address
- The candidates will be put through some selection procedure
- At last, there is a medical test
More Job Click Here >> Social Audit Unit Recruitment 2017, 490 Village Resource Person
How to Apply for Indian Army :
In all the job processes the opportunity is so limited so every time we must ensure that we are in the right way. let’s talk about the application process.
- The candidates will be applied to the online website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Cheek on officer Entry Apply
- then inspect the Registration.
- Fill up the online registration form after reading the instruction carefully.
- Then watch for the Apply should against Technical Graduate Course.
- Candidates must submit the online application.
- Receipt of multiple applications forms the candidate will result in cancellation. of candidature and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- One self-attested photocopy
- Self-attested copy of HS Mark sheet
- Self-attested copy of Engineering Degree / provisional Degree
- Age proof Certificates
- University Exam passed out Certificate
Click Here For DETAILED_NOTIFICATION_of Indian Army Recruitment
More Job Click Here >> WBPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply For Cultural Research Officer Post
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.