Indian Army Recruitment 2018 has released a notification for the recruitment of Soldier Technical, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerks/Store Keeper, Soldier Nursing Assistant, and Tradesman Posts. Interested Candidates should apply through Online Registration. This Online Registration is Mandatory for all applicants. This Online Registration will open from 21/12/2017 to 03/02/2018.
Those Job Seekers who want to set a permanent place in this Army job should prepare themselves very strongly. Indian Army is the armed force where every soldier can get a good salary package from all trades. The candidates who have completed class 10th and 12th with 45 to 60 percent will apply quickly before the last date of application. In the training period, a soldier gets 15000 to 22000 salary which depends on its ranks. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, how to apply, are given below.
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Details:
Name of the Organisation: Join Indian Army
Website of the Organisation: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Job Type: Central Govt. job
Location of Job: India
Post Details: 1.Soldier Technical 2.Soldier General Duty 3.Soldier Clerk 4.Soldier Nursing Assistant 5.Tradesman Posts 6.Soldier SKT Posts.
Read More: West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018-Vacancies 2550, Apply Online
Educational Qualification For Indian Army Recruitment 2018 in West Bengal:
1. Candidates should have 10th pass with 45% marks for Soldier General Duty Posts.
2. Candidates must have acquired 12th pass in Science with Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject for Soldier Clerk or Soldier Store Keeper Technical Posts and Soldier Technical Posts.
3. Candidates must have need 12th pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English with 40% marks in compulsory subjects and 50% marks in aggregate or B.Sc Degree anyone of Botany, Zoology, and English with pass subject.
Age Limit of applicants For Indian Army Recruitment 2018 in West Bengal:
1.Age Limit of Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk /SKT:17 and half years to 23 years
2.Age Limit of Soldier General Duty: 17 and half years to 21 years
3.Age Limit of Soldier Tradesman:17 and half years to 23 years
4.Age Limit of Education Havalder:20 to 25 years
5.Age Limit of Junior Commissioned Officer:21 to 27 years
Selection Process For Army Rally in West Bengal:
These following steps are very important to complete for joining army job in West Bengal:
1. The first step of selection is the Written Exam Test.
2. The next step of selection is the Physical Eligibility Test.
3. The final step of selection is Personal Interview that is valid for those candidates who have already qualified both Written Exam Test and Physical Eligibility Test.
Details about Physical Fitness Test:
1.First 1.6 Km Run
2.Next Pull-Ups for a minimum of 06 minutes
3. Then Zig-Zag Balance
4. At last 9 Feet Long Jump
Details about Physical Standard Test:
1. Candidates Height should be 169 cm (162 cm for ST, 157cm for Indian Gorkha and 160 cm for Hill Tribes)
2.Candidates Weight Minimum-50 kg (48kg for ST, the Indian Gorkha and Hill Tribes)
3.Candidates Chest at Unexpanded-77 cms and Expanded-82 cm (Unexpanded-77 cms and Expanded-82 cm for ST, the Indian Gorkha, and Hill Tribes).
Opening Date of Online Application:21-12-2017
Closing Date for submission of Online Application:03-02-2018
Recruitment Rally date: 19-02-2018 to 23-02-2018
How to Registration for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
1. At First, Candidates will Go to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Next, JCOs/OR Apply/Login
3. Then Click Registration
4. Next, Continue
5. Now Fill up details
6. Now Save
7. Then Under Already registration Enter Login Details
8. Now Login
9. Then Dashboard Opens
10. Next Click Apply to Category You are Eligible
11. Then Read Instruction Continue
12. After that Fill in Personal Information Save & Continue
13. Now, Enter Communication Details Save & Continue
14.Then,Enter Non Dispensation/Sports/NCC Details Save & Continue
15. Next, Enter Education Details Add
16. Now, Click on the Added Education Certificate & Enter Marks of all Subjects
17. Continue Enter Marks of All Subject Continue
18. Now you can see Summary of Your Information
19.Next Submit Now
20. Then Roll No is Generated
21 After that Login 10-15 Days Prior to 1st Day of the Rally to Download & Print Admit Card.
Official Recruitment Notice > Click Here
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 > Apply Online
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.