Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch: Coast Guard Navik GD Vacancy Invites 12th pass candidates interested in the opening of the Coast Guard Navik GD vacancy application for 260 Navik GD Vacancy 2020 post. Coast Guard Sailor GD Pay, eligibility, eligibility criteria and follow this article for Indian Coast Guard Sailor GD Deadline 22 Feb 2012 Coast Coast Navic GD age range, qualification, opening number, location. We will periodically update the Indian Coast Guard Navic GD Government Results, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, and other important details from time to time on this page.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||UR (GEN)||EWS||OBC||ST||SC||Total|
|1.Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch||113||26||75||13||33||260|
Organization Name: Indian Coast Guard
Official Website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
Chest: Should be well proportioned. The minimum prevalence is 5 cm.
Name of The Post: Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2020 Batch
Number of Vacancies: 260 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
Starting Date: January 26, 2020
Closing Date: February 02, 2020
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Defence Job
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates must pass 12th (10+2) with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent from recognized Board/ Institution.
Rs.21700/- per month as per post wise.
INDIAN COAST GUARD RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male) can apply online through the official website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on or before date 02.02.2020. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Indian Coast Guard Official Website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Written Exam and Medical Examination.
As per official notification.
Attach The Self-Signed Photocopy of The Following Documents With The Form:
1. Three copies of pre-filled online e-admit card with the latest photograph affixed.
2. Two copies of the application form.
3. Original class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
4. Original class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet. (12th class aggregate marks shall be calculated as best/ highest five including Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subject).
5. Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self-attested photocopies of the 12th class marks sheet and pass certificate.
6. Original Caste Certificate (if applicable).
7. Income Certificate for EWS candidates.
8. The permanent address and domicile of the candidate should be of the same place/ state.
9. Photo ID Proof.
10. Passport/ Driving License/ Aadhar Card/ Voter I Card/ Pan Card/ School/ College ID Card or any other photo identity proof.
11. Ten recent color passport size photographs with a blue background.
Opening date for submission of online application: January 26, 2020
Closing date for submission of online application: February 02, 2020
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.