Freshers will be recruited in Indian Oil Corporation. Applications are invited for Technician Apprentices in various trades like Electrical Mechanical etc. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website. As per the Advertise no- PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2017(2). The recruitment will take place. After the selection, the candidates will be given one-year training.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. which is shortly known as IOCL is recruiting in the Pipeline Division. Under the Apprentice Act 1961, this whole procedure will take place. The required details for this recruitment are given below. All the criteria are presented here. To be aware of all requirements the applicant must go through the post.
As the selection procedure, there will be a Written Test and Personal Interview. Written tests will be taken in the cities like Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Panipat/Delhi NCR, etc. It may take place in 03.12.2017. Personal interviews will be held on 04.12.2017. It will be depended on the number of applicants selected in the Written Test. For more details see the official notification.
Read More: Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification Out
Starting Date of Application Submission: 16.10.2017
Closing Date of Application Submission: 06.11.2017
Total Vacancies: 30 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from government recognized universities.
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from government recognized universities.
Telecommunication & Instrumentation:
- Three Years Diploma in the trades like,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- As per the notification, the applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 24 years. Age relaxation will be as per government rules.
- 5 years relaxation for the SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for the OBC-A/OBC-B Candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017
Candidates will be recruited via written test and Personal Interview. Dates for the exams are given in the first part. The candidates are hereby informed to see the official notification before application submission.
How To Apply For Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017
- Willing candidates are hereby requested to go to the official website previously given.
- Candidates have to apply before the last date.
- In the application, form candidates have to upload copies of
- Age proof certificate
- Academic Qualification
- Experience Certificate
- Fill the form in Prescribed Format.
- Check before Final submission
- Submit and get a copy for future use.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.