Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 84 vacant posts in ISRO Recruitment. Those vacancies are in trades like Junior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, etc. Interested candidates can apply online for the vacant posts. To know more read all the details about the Indian Space Research Organization Recruitment carefully. All the required details about this Govt Jobs are available here.
Indian Space Research Organization which is also known as ISRO has made this recruitment advertisement for the freshers. The notification was published on 23.10.2017. As far we are concerned the last date is 17.11.2017. For detailed instructions on how to apply, criteria, click on the official notification, Candidates must check for their own sake.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for govt jobs can get this one. Candidates who have a Diploma with first class in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from recognized Institution/ Board/ University can apply for the posts. Candidates must have obtained first class with 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI grading from recognized University/ Institution in the relevant subject.
Starting Date of Online Applications: 23.10.2017
Closing Date of Application Submission: 17.11.2017
Total Vacancy: 84 posts
Post-Wise Vacancy and Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment
Junior Research Fellow
- Master’s degree in NET or equivalent qualification.
- First-class with 65% marks or CGPA/ CPI grading from recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Max- 28 years as on date 17.11.2017
- Doctorate or equivalent degree in
- Science/ Engineering/ Technology
- 3 years of research, teaching, and design development experience after M.E/ M.Tech
- One research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Candidates must have obtained first class with 60% marks or CGPA/ CPI grading from recognized University/ Institution in the relevant subject.
Age Limit: 18-35 years as on 17.11.2017.
- Diploma with first class in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from recognized Institution/ Board/ University.
Age Limit: Min-18 years and max-35 years as on date- 17.11.2017.
Technical Assistant (Computer Science/ IT)
- Diploma with first class in Computer Science/ Information Technology from recognized Institution/ Board/ University.
Age Limit: Min 18 years and max 35 years as on date 17.11.2017.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website of the Indian Space Research Organization.
- The application must be submitted before the last date which is 17.11.2017.
- Upon successful submission of the online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip with a unique registration number.
- It will appear on the computer screen.
- Candidates must print-out it in two copies.
- One copy of the print-out must be retained by the candidate for future references and the other copy is to be sent along
- Attested copies of testimonials (qualification certificate/mark sheet, age proof, caste certificate,
- Experience certificate if applicable and etc), at the below-given address so as to reach on or before 30.11.2017.
As per the advt. no SAC: 03/2017, the whole recruitment procedure will take place. Through the official website of ISRO, candidates can submit their applications. Only for informational purpose eligibility criteria are given here. Candidates have to follow it and after that, they can fill-up the application form.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.