IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 312 Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts: Hello friends, In this article, we will learn about recruitment in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is a Government of India company. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has a total of 12 posts. Let’s know the full details. The full details of the application for appointment to this organization are given on our website. How to apply, what is the salary, what is the demand for education, age limit, and other things should be completed after reading the applicant’s complete information. Best of luck to all of you.
Organization Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Advertisement No.: IOCL/MKTG/NR/APPR/2019-20/2
Name of The Post: Technician & Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 312 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Starting Date: December 26, 2019
Closing Date: January 22, 2020
Job Category: Private Job
Job Location: New Delhi
More Job: IOCL Recruitment 2019-2020 Jr. Engineering Assistant Posts Online Apply
IOCL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years old, as on 30.11.2019.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD, 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) and 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Diploma/ ITI from any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Get selected candidates Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
IOCL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.iocl.com on or before date 22.01.2020. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Official Website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test.
Through official notification.
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. 10th Pass/ Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2. SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL)/ Disability/ EWS-Income & Asset Certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority.
3. Class XII mark sheet issued by the concerned education board/ Semester-wise/ year-wise mark sheets of ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/ Graduation/ Diploma Engineering.
4. Class XII/Final ITI (Fitter) issued by NCVT or SCVT/ Graduation/ Diploma Certificate issued by respective Board/ Authority.
5. Conversion certificate from CGPA/ OGPA/ Letter Grade to the percentage of marks, if applicable, from concerned University/ Institute.
6. Any other Certificate, as specified.
7. Photo ID proof.
8. Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License/ Passport.
9. Signature in black ink.
10. Recent color passport size photograph.
Opening date for submission of online application: December 26, 2019
Closing date for submission of online application: January 22, 2020
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.