Candidates are hereby notified about an Interview (Walk-In) for Jadavpur University Recruitment on November 11, The Interview will take place between 11.30 A.M. – 2.30 P.M. ant HOD office which is under Electrical Engineering Job Department. The candidates will be recruited in Research Fellow posts. Apply for Govt Jobs under JU.
As far as we know there are 4 vacancies. A project, named “Experimental Studies of Free-Space Laser Communication Link for Data and Voice Transmission in Different Atmospheric Condition” is on the go under the supervision of Prof. Saswati Mazumdar, Mr. Suddhasatwa Chakrabarty, and Mr. Parthasarathi Satvaya.
They do have the requirements of those fellows. To get one of those posts candidates will have to appear for the Walk-In-Interview on the very day. To know more read all the details carefully. To get one of those posts candidates will have to appear for the Walk-In-Interview on the very day. To know more read all the details carefully.
Walk-In Date: 11.11.2017
BE./B.Tech/ in Electrical/ Electronics & Comm./ Comp. Sc./ Instrumentation & Electronics or Equivalent or, M.E./M. Tech. in Illumination/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Comm.
Essential Qualifications for Jadavpur University Recruitment 2017:
- E./B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics & Comm./Comp. Sc./ Instrumentation & Electronics or equivalent or, M.E./M.Tech in Illumination/ Electrical / Electronics / Comp. Sc./ Electronics & Comm./ Instrumentation & Electronics or equivalent , with good academic record throughout.
- Knowledge of Laser-based system, Laser, and its application. Desirable: 1. Work experience in the area of Laser Communication. Knowledge of Communication Hardware and Protocols.
- Knowledge in Communication Software Development. Value: Rs. 28,000/- p.m. + 30% HRA in 1st & 2nd Year ( for postgraduate degree holders). Rs. 30,000/- p.m.+30% HRA in 3rd Year ( for postgraduate degree holders). If Graduates (B.E or B. Tech) are taken, the salary will be based on their qualifications and experience.
30 years (Relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Challenged and women candidates) Interested candidates may apply through a prescribed application form available from the Information Office of the University (priced Rs. 50/-).
Though the fellowship will be given to the candidates the project is for 36 months. They are also getting some stipends too. Though they are giving some leave facilities they will go with the norm. the project will be sanctioned soon. The Walk-in-Interview will be a great opportunity for the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for scientist jobs in Kolkata.
It’s a great chance for interested candidates who are graduate and in search of a government job with a computer course. Though All the interested candidates are requested to submit the form for Jadavpur University Recruitment, as soon as possible.
- Candidates will require the Original Mark sheet.
- Must come with original Certificates( Post Qualification Experience Certificate )
- Contact Details should be available at the interview.
- Passport Size Photo- 2 Copy.
As far we are concerned the
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. www.eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.