Under the Department of Chemistry, Visva Bharati University has given an employment notification for the recruitment of JRF/ SRF/ RA vacancies for various projects. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format within 15 days of the advertisement for post-1 & attend for walk-in interview on 20-06-2017 at 11.30 am. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
As far we are concerned the main factor for it is the main theme and the subject matter and for all the related details keep visiting our website regularly. To see it you must visit our Website www.eJobTime.com.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Consultancy Services Ltd Recruitment 2017
As we all know for Visva Bharati University recruitment there are some Eligibility criteria. We must know every detail required details for a particular job. We must ensure that the all fields requested here must be fulfilled and to do so read the details carefully.
Educational Qualification Required For Visva Bharati University Recruitment:
- Candidates should have M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks,
- Qualified in NET/ GATE for JRF, M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks with at least two years of post-M.Sc.
- Research experience as evidenced from published papers in the standard refereed journal for SRF, Ph.D. in Science for RA for post-1,
- M.Sc in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks, qualified in NET/ GATE for JRF, M.Sc in Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks with at least two years of post-M.Sc. research experience as evidenced from published papers in the standard refereed journal for SRF, Ph.D. in Computational Chemistry for RA for post-2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can send their application on a plain paper
- There should fully address and bio-data along with the attested copies of all testimonials either soft or hard copy to the Dr. Alakananda Hajra, Department of Chemistry, Jadavpur, Santiniketan–731235,
- email: alakananda.hajra@Jadavpur.ac.in within 15 days of the advertisement for post-1,
- Attend for walk-in interview with a brief CV,
- Attested copies of all testimonials and originals on 20-06-2017 at 11:30 am for post-2.
Date & Time of Interview: 09-06-2017 at 03.30 PM.
Venue: Chamber of the Chair Professor, A.K.Dasgupta Centre for Planning and Development, (‘Nirala’, 33 Purbapalli,) Jadavpur.
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.