JKPSC Recruitment 2022: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC has released the Latest Notification for the Post of recruitment Librarians & Others Posts in 46 disciplines through JKPSC Scores. Eligible Interested Candidates can also apply online for the JKPSC Recruitment 2022 From the website at jkpsc.nic.in. JKPSC recruitment 2022 be sure to read the official notification to know more about it. For more Career Information The JKPSC Jobs. More detailed discussion about The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are
• The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC Recruitment 2022 short Information for the Librarian & Other Posts:
✓Organization Name: The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
✓Official Website: jkpsc.nic.in
✓Post Name: Librarian & Othes Posts
✓Apply mode: Online
✓Total Vacancy:46 Posts
✓Category: PSC Jobs
✓Job location: Jammu and Kashmir
✓Starting Date: 04.07.2022
✓Closing Date: 31.07.2022
✓ More Jobs: Govt Recruitment
• Eligibility criteria for the The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
✓ Educational Qualification for The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC Jobs 2022:
• B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SLET.
✓ Vacancy details of the The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• Mathematics: 01
• Bio Med. Engg: 02
• Bio Technology Engg: 02
• Food Engg & Technology: 02
• Civil Engg: 08
• Comp Engg: 03
• Comp. Science & Engg: 02
• Comp. Sc & IT: 02
• Electronics & Communication Engg: 04
• Electrical & Electronics: 02
• Electrical Engg: 03
• Mathematical Engineering: 09
• Librarian: 03
• PTI: 03
• Total: 46 Posts
✓ Age limit for the The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• OM: 40
• RBA, ST, SC, EWS: 43
• In Service Candidate: 40
✓ Pay Scale for the The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/-
✓ Applications fees for participating JKPSC recruitment 2022:
For more details Check the Official Notice kindly.
✓ How to Apply Procedure for The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC Recruitment 2022:
• Eligible educated candidates who are eligible to participate in the application for the post of Librarian & Others apply through Online from 04.07.2022 to 31.07.2022.
✓Emergency Note for JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• Detailed job applying process given bellow:
- Find the “Recruitment, Career, Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Professor, Librarian Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply, Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
✓ Selection Process of the The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• The selection process will be confirmed by The Document Verification & Personal Interview.
✓ Important Date of The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission – JKPSC recruitment 2022:
• Starting Date to Apply Online: 04.07.2022
• Closing Date to Apply Online: 31.07.2022
✓ Important Link for the p.n jobs 2022:
✓ More Related Jobs: PSC Jobs
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide information about the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority to know their eligibility and others.