Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Admission: Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.kabikankanmukundarammahavidyalaya.org within the last date.
Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for the Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya
Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya is the general degree college in Keshabpur, Hooghly district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Hooghly Women’s College Admission & Merit List 2020
Course offered in Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya
Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History.
- BA General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Political Science, History, Education, Physical Education, Philosophy, Geography.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
There will be existing rules of the Government of West Bengal for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and reservation of seats for physically challenged candidates. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves.
BA Honours- Bengali– GEN- 10, SC- 04, ST- 03, OBC-A- 05, OBC-B- 02
English– GEN- 05, SC- 08, ST- 02, OBC-A- 04, OBC-B- 02
Sanskrit– GEN- 22, SC- 10, ST- 03, OBC-A- 05, OBC-B- 04
History– GEN- 11, SC- 08, ST- 02, OBC-A- 02, OBC-B- 03
Political Science– GEN- 13, SC- 07, ST- 02, OBC-A- 04, OBC-B- 03
General Course– GEN- 49, SC- 66, ST- 19, OBC-A- 30, OBC-B- 22
Eligibility Criteria for Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Passed in at least five subjects of 100 marks each in the qualifying examination for B.A. General Course.
- Candidates should pass class 12th (10+2) with a recognized board.
- Minimum 45% marks in aggregate in H.S./ Equivalent Examination.
- For Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History candidates are required to obtain at least pass marks in the concerned subject.
- Candidates must have passed H.S./ Equivalent Examination.
Application Procedure for Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates have to follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the access portal.
- The application form is filled out.
- Photo and Signature scan.
- All required documents scan.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Online Application Form submit.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be notified with the fee amount as soon as possible.
Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Merit list 2020
The candidates selected for the UG course will be selected on the basis of qualification ie on the basis of the total score obtained in the top four subjects in the 10+2 exam. The total number of candidates will be calculated by summing the number of the top four issues by the number obtained by the candidate. Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya merit list 2019 will announce the official website of Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya soon.
Councilling for Admission in Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates who are on the merit list will have to attend counseling for admission to the UG course. The counseling date for Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring the original and attested copy of the relevant document at the time of entering the counseling work.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Your 4 colored passport size photographs.
- Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
- Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
- Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of the candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
Important dates for Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.