Kalna General College Admission: Kalna General College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2021. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Kalna General College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours, and General Admission Session 2021-22. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Kalna General College Admission Website, www.ggdckalna1.org.
Kalna General College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2021. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Kalna General College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Kalna General College
Established in 2013, Government General Degree College at kalna-1 was affiliated with the University of Burdwan. Government General Degree College at kalna-1 is the only government degree college in Kalna. The Government of West Bengal established the Government General Degree College at kalna-1 during the time of the genesis of rural development and education. The need was felt for an institution offering higher education that would nurture prospective students a quality education and it was to meet this demand that the college was established.
More Admission: Kabi Nazrul College Admission and Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Kalna General College
Kalna General College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, Education, English, History, Sanskrit.
- BA General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Education.
- BSc Honours– Mathematics.
- BSc General– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
- BCom General– Economic Principles and Indian Economic Problems, Management Theory, Financial Accounting.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
22% of the total seats will be reserved for SC and ST candidates (both Fresher and Deputed) and PWD candidates will enjoy a 3% reservation in each category.
The preservation criteria apply only to the residents of the state of West Bengal and will be made on the basis of the policies of the state government. See the candidates’ official notification or website for more information.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalna General College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Kalna General College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates have to be equivalent to a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in H.S (Class 12th) from any Government recognized Board/ Institute.
- It should have been at least 45% marks on what the student wanted to take as an Honours.
- In General/ pass courses, a student can get the desired combination of subject and seat strictly on the merits of the college admissions committee.
Application Procedure for Kalna General College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Kalna General College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Kalna General College Merit List 2021
The merit list will be prepared for the UG course admission by adding the scores obtained by the candidates who wish to take the honors along with the total score. The merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the Kalna General College.
Counseling for Admission in Kalna General College 2021
On the basis of the merit list, eligible candidates will appear in counseling at the specified address along with all relevant documents and original certificates provided during the online admission If a candidate is in the field of production, any material will be rejected at that time.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Admit Card of Class 12th exam.
- Admit Card of class 10th exam.
- Pass Certificate of Class 12th exam.
- Marks sheet of class 12th exam.
- Medical Certificate (for PWD candidates)
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable).
Important dates for Kalna General College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.