Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020: Cheerful news for the youth who are not succeeding in concurred a job. A Scheme named Karma Sathi as been launched by the Chief Misinter of West Bengal. This is a State Government initiative to help the youth of Bengal to build their bright future. The Mamata Banerjee government has started the implementation of Karma Sathi Prakalpa under which at least 3 lakh youths will be benefitted in the next three years. In the given paragraph, every aspect of the Karma Sathi scheme has been stated in detail. Willing candidates will know about the scheme details, eligibility criteria, the Apply process, Selection Criteria, and other necessary information about the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. We also provide the online link to process the application.
The State Government of West Bengal has taken a stape to reduce the unemployed rate of Bengal state. On the occasion of international youth day, the chief minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee launched Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. Under this scheme around 1 lakh, unemployed youth of West Bengal will get soft loans and subsidies so that they can become self-reliant. A total of three new civil service academies will be set up in Kolkata, Durgapur, and Siliguri.
Name of the Scheme: WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme (WB KSPS)
Official Website: www.wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx
Organizer Name: West Bengal State Government
Scheme Objective: Loans to unemployed
Beneficiaries: Unemployed youth of State
Objective And Benefits of the Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme
The main motto of the scheme is to make unemployed youths self-dependent. As per the Government claim around 500 crore Rupees has been assigned to carry out the project of this is a scheme.
The state government conceptualized the new scheme following the instruction of the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, under this scheme almost 200000 rupees’ loans will be provided every year.
Every year a total of 1 lakh candidates will be selected as the beneficiary.
Eligibility Criteria for Karma Sathi Prakalpa
* Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal
* Only permanent youth of West Bengal are eligible for this West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020
* An applicant has to have a minimum qualification of class VIII pass.
* The loan will be provided by the state-owned cooperative bank as support to “prospective entrepreneurs”, in the age group between 18 and 50 years, in setting up “new manufacturing enterprises and small businesses”.
Online Registration Process for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
Willing and Eligible candidates should register their name first on the official website and follow the given instructions
- Go To the website of WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme i.e. www.wb.gov.in/government-schemes.aspx
- Click on the “Apply Now” Button
- Fill up The Application form with necessary details i.e. father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information
Upload the Required
Passport Size Photo
10th or 12th Marksheet
Voter ID Card
Check the beneficiary list of Karma Sathi Scheme 2020
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme. The home page will open in front of you
- Click on the scheme option
- Now Select West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme
- Click on the beneficiary list option
- Now you need to select the required field (district, block, Mandal, etc)
- Submit the details and your beneficiary list will be displayed before you
Notification Click Here
WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2020 Official Website