Katwa College Admission: Katwa College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Katwa College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Katwa College admission website, www.katwacollege.ac.in within the last date.
Katwa College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Katwa College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Katwa College
Katwa College, established in 1948, is one of the oldest colleges in Katwa, in Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, commerce, and sciences. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. The college is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). It was awarded B+ Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
More Admission: Kalna College Admission and Merit List 2020-2021
Course offered in Katwa College
Katwa College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology, Physiology.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by other states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B and physically challenged candidates will be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B certificates issued by other states other than West Bengal will be considered as the general department.
Eligibility Criteria for Katwa College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Katwa College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or from the accredited Board must have an equivalent and 45% aggregate in the HS Standard.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level vocational course can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate undergraduate 2020-2021 session.
- Candidates who passed the H.S Exam 2017, 2018 and 2019 or their equivalent are eligible to apply.
- In the Honors course, a student will be able to apply for four Honors subjects as per choice and the College Admission Committee will be strictly selected for admission to the desired course on merit.
Application Procedure for Katwa College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Katwa College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Katwa College Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding a sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. Katwa College’s merit list 2019 will be published on the official website of Katwa College.
Councilling for Admission in Katwa College 2020
Counseling will begin once the eligibility list is published. Candidates must print out a copy of application form, receipt of application fee, Secondary Admit Card, Medium and HS Mark Sheet (original and Xerox copy), caste certificate and other related document certification while verifying the admission. Follow the page regularly to publish the counseling dates and talent list dates for Katwa College.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Students must have to bring a print copy of the Application Form.
- Application Fee Receipt.
- Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card.
- Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets.
- Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
- Character Certificate from last attended school.
- Caste Certificate.
Important dates for Katwa College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.