Kolkata Police Directorate, Lal Bazar has published a recruitment notification for the newcomers to get a chance in various posts. All the interested candidates are hereby notified that the recruitment will be for Nurse Gr.-II, MO (both general duty and specialist), Pharmacist, X-Ray tech, Pathologist (Lab. Tech), E.C.G. Specialists, etc. Eligible candidates are hereby notified to go for the walk-In-interview.
There are 23 vacant posts in Kolkata police. Eligible candidates must come with the application filled-up in prescribed format and all Original certificates in support of their eligibility criteria. They also have to know about the Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017. For every job, there are some necessary things that indicate the quality of the candidate. These are called eligibility criteria.
Post wise Vacancies:-
- M.O. (Specialist): 03 vacancies.
- M.O. (General Duty): 04 vacancies.
- X-Ray Tech: 02 vacancies.
- Pathologist: 02 vacancies.
- Pharmacist: 02 vacancies.
- Staff Nurse Gr.–II: 09 vacancies.
- E.C.G Tech: 01 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria For Kolkata Police Walk-In-Interview
Academic Qualification Required For the posts:
|SL No.||Post||Required Qualification|
|Staff Nurse Gr.-II|
For These Posts, Candidates Must Fulfill One of These Requirements.
- Candidates birth date should be after 01.01.1968. Though the relaxation is on for the Reserve Candidates in Kolkata Police.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD the age relaxation will be as per Government rules and preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates if otherwise found suitable.
How To Apply for Kolkata Police
- The candidates who are interested should follow the instructions before applying.
- Go for the walk-In-Interview on 7th and 8th July 2017
- Specific details are given in here.
- If required Pay the application fee for Walk-In
- Complete Walk-In.
08/07/2017: – Last Date for Submission of Application Form
Official Website: www.kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
Official Notification ⇒ Click here
Disclaimer: All the Job Seekers are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.