Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Admission: Lokepara Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join in Lokepara Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Lokepara Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.lokeparamahavidyalaya.in within the last date.
Lokepara Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2021. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Lokepara Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Lokepara Mahavidyalaya
Lokepara Mahavidyalaya, established in 2010, is an undergraduate general and honors degree college in village Lokepara, in Birbhum district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan. The idea of the college was conceived three and a half decades back. The first edifice was set up in the then Lokepara football ground by the Headmaster of Lokepara High School, Dr. Nabakishore Hazra, and Sri Gopal Dutta, B.D.O of Mayureswar II.
More Admission: Krishna Chandra College Admission and Merit List
Course offered in Lokepara Mahavidyalaya
Lokepara Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, History, Sanskrit.
- BA General– Bengali, History, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Political Science, Education, Physical Education, English.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 104 seats
- BA General: 481 seats
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and Physically Challenged candidates will be made on the basis of existing rules of the Government of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria for Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Lokepara Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Admission is open to all students passing the Class 12th (10+2) Examination from any stream, from any recognized Board/ Institute.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level vocational can apply for admission to this college at the appropriate undergraduate session 2020-21.
- Students who pass in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021 are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure for Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow the general steps to start the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Lokepara Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2021
The merit list will be published on the basis of grand total (the best of the four subjects), adding to the aggregate of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit. Lokepara Mahavidyalaya’s merit list of talented applicants will be published on the official website of Lokepara Mahavidyalaya.
Counseling for Admission in Lokepara Mahavidyalaya 2021
The counseling process will be conducted on a merit list. Only merit list candidates will be called for Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Counseling 2021. Candidates are advised to bring the following original/ verified copy of Higher Secondary and Secondary Mark Sheet, MP Admit Card for Proof of Age, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, two recent passport size color photographs, along with counseling, school leaving certificate at the time of admission.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Madhyamik Marksheet (10th Standard Marksheet).
- Madhyamik Admit Card/ Age Proof Document.
- Higher Secondary Marksheet (10+2 Standard Marksheet).
- Higher Secondary Registration Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if any).
- School Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Money Receipt (If payments made online).
- Differently Abled Certificate.
- One Passport Size Photo.
- Aadhar Card.
Important dates for Lokepara Mahavidyalaya Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.