Mankar College Admission: Mankar College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2021. 12th pass student who willing to join Mankar College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2021-22. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Mankar College admission website, www.mankarcollege.org, and www.mankarcollege.co.in within the last date.
Mankar College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Mankar College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detailed information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Mankar College
Mankar College, established in 1987, is a general degree college in Mankar, Purba Bardhaman district, West Bengal. Recently, Mankar College has been accredited and awarded a B+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The college is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: Katwa College Admission and Merit List 2021-2022
Course offered in Mankar College
Mankar College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– English, Bengali, Geography, Political Science, History, Hindi, Sanskrit, Philosophy, Santali.
- BA General– Hindi, History, Political Science, English, Bengali, Philosophy, Santali, Economics, Geography, Sanskrit, Physical Education.
- BSc Honours– Computer Science, Mathematics, Nutrition.
- BSc General– Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Chemistry.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
- BCom General– Elective Combination is designed within the discipline.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- Bengali(H)- 72
- English(H)- 72
- Pol. Sc.(H)- 32
- History(H)- 32
- Geography(H)- 40
- Hindi(H)- 49
- Sanskrit(H)- 40
- Philosophy(H)- 40
- Computer Sc.(H)- 49
- Maths(H)- 32
- Accountancy(H)- 56
- General(Arts)- 677
- General(Com)- 207
- Santali(H)- 25
- General (Sc.)- 40
- Nutrition(H)- 25
22% seats will be reserved for SC candidates, 6% for ST candidates, 10% for OBC-A candidates, 7% for OBC-B candidates, and 3% for Physically challenged candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Mankar College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Mankar College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have recently passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent (10+2) from the recognized Board/ Council and have a minimum of 45% aggregate & 45% in HS standard-related applications can apply to the significant UG course.
- Candidates who passed the H.S Exam 2019, 2020, and 2021 or their equivalent are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must pass Class 12th with a recognized board.
- In the Honors course, a student will be able to apply for four Honors subjects as per choice and the College Admission Committee will be strictly selected for admission to the desired course on merit.
Application Procedure for Mankar College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Mankar College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Mankar College Merit List 2021
The Mankar College merit list 2021 will be published on the official website of Mankar College. The merit list will be published on the basis of Grand Total (the best of the four subjects), adding to the sum of the selected subject that the applicant is willing to admit.
Counseling for Admission in Mankar College 2021
Candidates enrolled will be called for Mankar College Counseling 2021. Counseling dates will be announced soon on the official website of Mankar College. It is advisable to bring meritorious candidates their original/ attested copies while counseling for admission.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Your original H.S./equivalent mark sheet.
- Your 4 colored passport size photographs.
- Original mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Original S.C./S.T/P.H./OBC A/OBC B certificate in the name of the candidate from the competent authority, if applicable.
- Original admit card or certificate of Madhyamik Examination.
Important dates for Mankar College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counseling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All students are hereby notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.