Memari College Admission: Memari College has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Memari College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Memari College admission website, www.memaricollege.com within the last date.
Memari College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Memari College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Memari College
Memari College, established in 1981, is the general degree college in Memari, Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts, sciences & commerce. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan. Memari college has been re-accredited and awarded B Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The college is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: M.U.C. Women’s College Admission & Merit List 2020
Course offered in Memari College
Memari College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Journalism and Mass Communication, Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Education, Philosophy, Economics, Music.
- BSc Honours– Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Botany, Nutrition.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B and Physically Handicapped candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
Reservation of seats for SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B and physically challenged candidates will be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B certificates issued by states other than West Bengal will be considered as a general department.
Eligibility Criteria for Memari College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Memari College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- H.S All the candidates who passed the exam or equivalent (10+2) examination are eligible to apply for the General Courses (Arts, Science, and Commerce) in the College.
- In order to study Honors in any subject, the candidate has to earn 45% marks in H.S Examination or equivalent (10+2) Examination in the concerned year.
- For each and every year interval, the number will be deducted from the total number received for each year for a maximum period of three years.
- That is, no student will be allowed to apply if he/ she passes the Higher Secondary equivalent Exam according to three years as per B.U. rules.
Application Procedure for Memari College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Memari College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Memari College Merit List 2020
The merit list of valid applicants will be published on the official website of Memari College. The merit list will be prepared in the order of merit index prepared The applicant can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding the sum of the selected subject who wishes to be admitted as an Honors Subject.
Councilling for Admission in Memari College 2020
Candidates must bring print copy of Application form, Application fee receipt, Madhyamik Admit card, Madhyamik & HS mark-sheet (original & xerox copy), caste certificate and other relevant document certificates at the time of consultation for admission.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Receipt bearing College seal.
- Mark sheet and admit card of HS/ equivalent examination.
- School leaving certificate from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Age proof certificate.
- Physically Challenged certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate in name of candidate him/ herself (if applicable).
- Copy of Migration certificate in case of students of other boards/ universities.
- One copy of passport size unattested photograph.
Important dates for Memari College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.