NEET Exam 2020: NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. It is an All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is an entrance examination in India for students who wish to study undergraduate medical courses (MBBS) and dental courses (BDS) in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges in India. The examination will be conducted by the National Testing Agency, an organization set up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development solely for the purpose of selecting candidates for various courses and conducting the relevant entrance examinations in May. By qualifying NEET, candidates open up the chances of getting admission in the medical and dental colleges of India. The Official notification will be released in December. As soon as the notification gets published, aspirants can register their names for the examination. It is imperative for the aspirants to put their best step forward when appearing for NEET 2020. Candidates should download the NEET Exam Admit Card 2020.
NEET Examination 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education: Candidate must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Percentage: The minimum aggregate required in the qualifying examination is 50% for those belonging to the general category. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category need a minimum aggregate of 40% and those belonging to the OBC category need at least 45% in the qualifying examination.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for candidates appearing for NTA NEET 2020, however, the minimum age required to appear for the examination is 17 years.
How To Fill Up NEET Exam 2020 Online Application Form
To appear for NEET 2020 the candidates have to fill the online application form, by following a certain process. There are a total five-step in this application process. The candidates can check the mode of applying for NEET 2020 and how to apply for it in the steps below
Step 1: Online registration
Candidates need to register their name for the examination online on the official website of NTA NEET which is www.ntaneet.nic.in. To complete the registration process, he/she will have to enter a valid email Id and phone number.
Step 2: Completing the NEET 2020 application
After successfully complete the registration process, the generated registration Id and password will be sent to the registered email Id and mobile number of the candidate. He/she has to use these login credentials to access the application form of NEET 2020. To complete the form, he/she has to fill in the required personal details, academic details, exam center preference, etc.
Step 3: Uploading Scanned images
In this stage have to upload their scanned images of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature. These have to be in JPG / JPEG format only.
Step 4: Application fee Deposite
Applicant has to submit the required application fee for the examination. The NEET 2020 Application can not be submitted without paying the non-refundable application fee. The fee details are given below
|General / OBC||1400|
|SC / ST / PWD||750|
Step 5: Print the Application form
After successfully submit the application fee, the Applicant would download the Application form. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the filled application and payment receipt for future use.
NEET 2020 Exam Date Details
› Publication of the official Notification: November 2019
› Starting date for fill-up the Online registration form: December 2019
› Last date for pay the Application fee: Till the end of December 2019
› Starting date for correction in Application form: January 2020
› Releasing date of the Admit Card: Last week March 2020
› NEET 2020 Exam Date: 03 May 2020
› Neet 2020 Answer Key publication date: 1st week of May 2020
› Declaration of the Result: June 2020
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be conducted offline and will be held for a duration of 3 hours. The exam will be a Pen-paper based examination. The question paper will be the OMR sheet. it becomes important to know everything about the OMR sheet and how to mark the responses on it. Applicant has to mark their answer with the ballpoint pen. The pen will be provided in the examination hall. Changing the answer on the OMR sheet will not be allowed.
The medium of question paper has to be selected in the NEET application form. The language chosen once cannot be changed. Candidates who opted for English as a medium will be provided the test booklet in English language only. Candidates opting for any other language will be provided a Bilingual Test Booklet, their selected language preference, and English. The exam pattern as follows.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No mark will be deducted for question which has not been answered.
- Question that has two or more responses marked on the OMR sheet will be considered as incorrect and one marks will be deducted.
NEET Syllabus 2020
Candidates opting for any other language will be provided a Bilingual Test Booklet, their selected language preference, and English. Candidates who wish to appear for the examination are advised to go through the NEET syllabus 2020 before starting their preparation.
NEET Syllabus 2020 for Chemistry
- Class XI: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry- Some Basic, Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry
- Class XII: Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p- Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
NEET 2020 Syllabus for Physics
- Class XI: Physical-world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves,
- Class XII: Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices
NEET Syllabus 2020 for Biology
- Class XI: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Human physiology
- Class XII: Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Ecology, and environment
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.