Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 2590 Apprentice Posts: Northeast Frontier Railway Bharti 2019 has started and it has been officially published by the Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR). There are a total of 2590 vacancies in this assignment and the names of those terms are apprentices. The last date for NFR recruitment in 2019 is 31 October 2019. So, please carefully read the details below before completing the offline application form.
Northeast Frontier Railway (Indian Railway) (NFR) has issued a recruitment notice. The notification is for the Act apprentice appointee. Here you will find complete information about the NFR Act Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form 2019 here. If you have any doubts about the NFR Act Apprentice Recruitment Online Application Form, you can ask us through the comment form below.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Apprentice Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|5.New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS)||156|
|7.Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||149|
Organization Name: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)
Official Website: www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Advertisement No.: NF/ACT APPRENTICES/01/2018 (Shortfall)
Advertisement Date: 18.09.2019
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Number of Vacancies: 2590 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Across India
Starting Date: September 18, 2019
Closing Date: October 31, 2019
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Railway Job
NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The age limit of the candidates should be from 15 to 24 years, as on 18.09.2019.
The upper age limit is as relaxable as acceptable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Ex-serviceman.
Required Educational Qualification:
The candidate must pass the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and have ITI in NCVT/ SCVT approved the trade.
Through official notification.
NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with a self-attested copy of the certificate in support of educational qualification, caste, age, etc. and any other relevant documents.
- Candidates must enclose the self-addressed envelope on the application along with a stamp of Rs.51 (11×5 inches).
- In addition to the enclosure, the properly filled application form should reach the appropriate address in the respective units as stated in the notice dated 31.10.2019. Candidates can apply in only one unit and only in one particular trade. If the candidate applies for more than one unit/ trade, his application will not be considered and rejected.
In the case of all the candidates applying against the notification in the respective units, the selection will be on the basis of the merit list (trade wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the percentage of matriculation received with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks.
As per official notification.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Educational Qualification Certificate.
2. Caste Certificate.
3. Proof of age limit.
4. Two passport size color photos.
5. Photo Identity Card.
6. EWS Certificate.
Opening date for submission of application: September 18, 2019
Closing date for submission of application: October 31, 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.