Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 22 Senior Resident Posts: Northern Railway (Northern Railway) has issued a recruitment notice (NRCH/SR/2019/003). The notification is for senior resident recruitment. Here you will find complete information about Northern Railway Senior Residential Appointment Online Application Form 2019. You will find here Northern Railway Senior Residential application procedure, important date, application fee, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and full details and important link. If you have any doubts about the Northern Railway Senior Resident Recruitment Online Application Form, you can ask us through the comment form below.
> Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Northern Railway Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Senior Resident Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|Name of the Specialty||Vacancies|
|7.Obst. & Gynae||01|
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Official Website: www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
Advertisement No.: NRCH/SR/2019/003
Name of The Post: Senior Resident
Number of Vacancies: 22 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: New Delhi
Closing Date: November 21, 2019 at 08:30 am.
Job Category: Central Government Job/ Railway Job
NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Candidates interested in applying for the post of Senior Resident through Northern Railway Recruitment should not be more than 37 years old.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree Recognized by MCI/ NBE in the relevant specialization.
- Specialized Post Graduate Diploma approved by MCI.
- The PG Degree/ Diploma should have completed before the date of the interview of the candidate.
Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/- per month as per post wise.
NORTHERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested and intending candidates may send the Bio-data in the prescribed proforma in duplicate duly signed by the candidate along with following documents through ordinary post to the following address on or before date 22.11.2019.
Address where you may send the application form:
“The Chief Medical Director,
Northern Railway Central Hospital,
Basant Lane, New Delhi”
Selection will be based on the processing of the Walk-in Interview.
No application fee will be charged from any candidate for the interview.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Date of Birth Certificate.
2. Degree Certificate of MBBS.
3. Internship Completion Certificate.
4. MCI/ STATE/ DCI Registration Certificate.
5. DMC, Registration Certificate.
6. Caste Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS) issued by the competent authority (as applicable).
7. Post Graduate Degree (MCI/ DCI recognized only).
8. Post Graduate Diploma Certificate (MCI/ DCI recognized only).
9. Experience Certificate.
10. Conference Certificate.
11. Publications & Details.
12. Pan Card/ Voter ID Card/ Adhar Card/ Passport.
13. Proof of Present Address.
14. Proof of Permanent Address.
15. A recent passport size color photograph, with name & date in front & self-attested.
Interview Date: November 21, 22, 2019 at 08:30 am. to 11:00 am.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.