PGCIL Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 35 Diploma Trainee Posts: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, often summarized as the PGCL headquarters, is located in Gurugram. It is a company, precisely owned by the Indian states, which is known to run operations on a large scale, where it transmits about 50% of the total electricity generated in India through its transmission network. The aforementioned company has issued applications in which candidates have been requested to apply for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/ Civil). Candidates, who are interested in applying for and have educational qualifications tagged through, will use the online medium to register for the drive as soon as December 16, 2019, You will find all the details you need to know below.
› Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Diploma Trainee Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|1.Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|2.Diploma Trainee (Civil)||05|
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com
Advertisement No.: NR-I/03/2019/DT
Advertisement Date: 26.11.2019
Name of the Posts: Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: 35 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana, and Delhi
Starting Date: November 26, 2019 at 10:00 am.
Closing Date: December 16, 2019 at 23:59 hrs.
Job Category: Central Government Job
PGCIL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Maximum 27 years old candidates can go ahead and apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2019.
Age relaxation by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL), 10 years for PWD, 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) and 13 years for PWD-OBC(NCL) candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2019 notification specifies that candidates with Diploma from any recognized Institute or University in India can apply for educational qualification.
Rs.25000/- to Rs.117500/- per month as per post wise.
PGCIL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.powergridindia.com on or before date 16.12.2019 at 23:59 hrs. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Official Website.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Officials is going to select the candidates only through Written Test and Computer Based Test.
Rs.300/- for General/ OBC candidates.
No fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. Recent passport size color photograph.
2. Matric/ Birth Certificate (for Proof of Date of Birth).
3. Qualification Certificate (Diploma/ Degree) along with Mark Sheets of all years/ semesters along with Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA into a percentage (if applicable).
4. No Objection Certificate.
5. Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
6. Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable).
7. Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate.
8. Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable).
9. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable).
10. Discharge Certificate (If applicable).
11. Any other relevant document.
Starting Date of Online Registration: November 26, 2019 at 10:00 am.
Closing Date of Online Registration: December 16, 2019 at 23:59 hrs.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.