PGVCL Recruitment 2020 – Online Apply for 881 Vidyut Sahayak Posts: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited, PGVCL is looking for candidates for the post of Vidyut Sahayak. Candidates interested in taking the job can apply for this post through www.pgvcl.com official site. This recruitment process aims to fill 881 positions. The deadline for applying for this position is till January 15, 2020. The selected candidate will be appointed as Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) for five years and may be considered for appointment to Junior Assistant post in a regular establishment, on a pay scale of Rs.25000 to Rs.55800 subject to the satisfactory completion of five years as a Vidyut Sahayak. Read below to find out more about eligibility, selection process and other details here.
Organization Name: Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL)
Official Website: www.pgvcl.com
Name of the Post: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Number of Vacancies: 881 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Gujarat
Starting Date: December 26, 2019 at 10:30 am.
Closing Date: January 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
Job Category: State Government Job
PGVCL RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The age limit for General Category candidates is 30 years, as on 26.12.2019.
Age relaxation will applicable by 05 years for Reserved Category/ Female and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply for this post will have to complete full-time B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and BBA in regular mode from a university-affiliated by UGC with a minimum of 55% in the final year.
Rs.25000/- to Rs.55800/- per month as per post wise.
PGVCL RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.pgvcl.com on or before date 15.01.2020 at 11:59 pm. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited Official Website.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Online/ Offline Test and Merit List.
Rs.500/- for UR/ SEBC/ EWS candidates.
Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
The Documents Will Be Uploaded With The Application:
1. School Leaving Certificate.
2. Mark sheets of the final year of Graduation/ or last two Semesters of Graduation Certificate issued by College/ University.
3. Certificate from the Institute/ University mentioning percentage marks obtained in case the grading system is in place.
4. Degree Certificate.
5. Caste (SC/ ST/ SEBC) Certificate.
6. EWS Certificate.
7. Disability Certificate (if applicable).
8. In the case of SEBC candidates, Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued in Gujarati by the Competent Authority of Gujarat State.
9. In the case of Ex. Armed force Personnel, a necessary certificate should be attached.
10. In the case of Widow Applicant, a copy of the death certificate of the deceased husband should be attached.
11. In case of Dependent of Retired Employee, Relieving Order or Certificate issued to the employee should be attached.
12. NOC from present employer (If applicable).
13. Domicile certificate.
14. Online fee payment receipt.
15. Identification Proof (Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License etc).
16. Residential Address Proof (Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card, etc).
17. Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
Opening date for submission of online application: December 26, 2019 at 10:30 am.
Closing date for submission of online application: January 15, 2020 at 11:59 pm.
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.