Purbasthali College Admission: Purbasthali College has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Purbasthali College can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Purbasthali College admission website, www.purbasthalicollege.com, and www.purbasthalicollegeadmission.net.mssnet.in within the last date.
Purbasthali College will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Purbasthali College will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Purbasthali College
Purbasthali College, established in 2009, is an Undergraduate General & Honors Degree College in Purbasthali in Purba Bardhaman district. It offers Undergraduate Courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Memari College Admission & Merit List 2020-21 Hons & Gen Course
Course offered in Purbasthali College
Purbasthali College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Education.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
The seats for the various streams will be filled up with the release of the merit list. The SC/ ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B seats will be filled by the Government Act. Admission will be made on a merit basis.
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, PWD, and Physically Challenged candidates under the rules of West Bengal Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Purbasthali College Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Purbasthali College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates must pass 10+2 (Senior Secondary) or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
- Candidates can be enrolled in the first year of the three years B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.A (Honors and General) H.S (10+2) course passed in the examination passed by the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or administered by other State Board/ any recognized Board.
- A student is not eligible to enroll in such a national program if he/ she does not pass the Higher Secondary Education.
- Students who pass 10+2 level with vocational courses can apply for admission to this college for suitable post-graduate 2020-21 session.
Application Procedure for Purbasthali College Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Purbasthali College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Purbasthali College Merit List 2020
The Purbasthali College merit list of the legal applicants 2020 will be published on the official website of Purbasthali College. The merit list will be prepared in the order of merit index prepared The applicant can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding the sum of the selected subject who wishes to be admitted as an Honors Subject.
Councilling for Admission in Purbasthali College 2020
Counseling days should appear if they have a name on the applicant’s merit list. Purbasthali College Counseling Date 2020 will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled in the merit list must bring the original and attested copy of the relevant document at the time of admission.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- The printed application form with the signature of candidates and their guardians.
- Age proof certificate.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- 10+2 Marksheet.
- Caste Certificate (Issued by WB Govt), if applicable.
- Application fee payslip.
- Admission payslip (college copy & student copy).
Important dates for Purbasthali College Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.