Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya Admission: Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for BA, BSc, BCom degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.rrrmahavidyalaya.edu.in, and www.rrrmahavidyalayaonlineadmission.in within the last date.
Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for Online official link. Keep in mind Kabikankan Mukundaram Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya
Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya, established in 1964, is a government-affiliated college located at Radhanagar in the Hooghly district of West Bengal. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan and teaches arts, science, and commerce. The college is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
More Admission: Polba Mahavidyalaya Admission & Merit List 2020-21
Course offered in Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya
Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Geography, Economics, Physical Education.
- BSc Honours– Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology.
- BCom Honours– Accountancy.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B and physically challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. A certificate of competent authority must be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates receiving SC/ ST/ OBC A/ OBC B certificates issued by other states except West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
The seats will be reserved for 22% of SC candidates, 6% of ST candidates, 10% of OBC candidates, 7% of OBC-B candidates and 3% of physically challenged candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent (10+2) from the accredited Board/ Council may apply for at least 45% overall and 45% marks obtained in the HS standard for related courses. Candidates who passed 2017, 2018, 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates may be enrolled in the first year of a three-year B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.B.A (Honors and General) course on passing the HS (10+2) exam passed by the West Bengal Higher Council or equivalent examination conducted by other State Board/ any recognized Board. No student is eligible for admission to this program if he/ she is not passed the higher education.
- Candidates who have passed the HS or equivalent examination (10+2) from the WBCHSE/ NIOS/ IGNOU/ ICSE/ ISC/ CBSE/ Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya/ Netaji Open University or others Boards/ Councils recognized by the University of Burdwan on 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Students who have passed the 10+2 level vocational course can apply for admission to this college for the appropriate post-graduate 2019-20 session.
Application Procedure for Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates just have to follow the simple step to complete the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- The application form is filled up.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application well.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be notified shortly with the amount of fees.
Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
The merit list of Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya of Legal Applicants will be published on the official website of Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya. The merit list will be prepared in the order of merit index prepared.
Councilling for Admission in Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya 2020
The meritorious candidates will be called for Raja Rammohan Roy College Counseling 2019. Candidates are advised to visit this page regularly for the date and process of counseling of Raja Rammohan Roy College. Candidates must have completed their H.S. The original/ attested copies of this will be to bring in admission counseling time and median mark sheet, middle entry card (proof of age), duly filled application form, payment receipt copy, caste certificate, and recent passport size color photograph.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- Original mark sheets should be made at the time of admission.
- Attested Xerox copies of mark sheets of Madhyamik and H.S. examinations should be attached with the duly filled in the admission form.
- Originally the SC/ ST/ OBC certificate should be shown at the time of admission.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates must attach attested Xerox copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate issued from the office of the S.D.O. with the admission form.
- In the transfer case, the candidate will have to produce the original transfer certificate from the last present institution.
- Original Migration certificate from the University/ Board is to be produced at the time of admission in case of migrating candidates.
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Original School/ College leaving certificate from the Head of the institution last attended is to be produced at the time of admission.
- The original admit card of Madhyamik examination is to be produced for verification of the date of birth at the time of admission.
- The certified Xerox copy of the Madhyamik examination admit card should be attached to the admission form showing the date of birth.
Important dates for Raja Rammohan Roy Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.