Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019 – Online Apply for 5000 Constable Posts: Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti has invited the 2019 online application form to recruit the upcoming 5000 Police Constable Vacancy notification. Eligible and interested job candidates apply to recruit 5000 Rajasthan Police Online for Male/ Female Constables (GD/ Operator/Driver/ Band/ Mounted/ Dog Squad) vacancies. Candidates waiting for Raj police job have got very good and important news soon to start online Rajasthan Police Soldier application form online at www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2019 Online Form, Selection, Eligibility Criteria and other processes in which the candidates have been selected according to the job requirements.
› Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details for Constable Posts are given below in the following Paragraph:
|2.Constable (RAC/ MBC)|
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police
Official Website: www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
Advertisement No.: 2019/1602
Advertisement Date: 04.12.2019
Weight: 47.5kg.(for female candidates only)
Chest: (for male candidates only)
Name of the Post: Constable
Number of Vacancies: 5000 Posts
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: Rajasthan
Starting Date: Will Updated Soon
Closing Date: Will Updated Soon
Job Category: State Government Job/ Defence Job
More Job: Bihar Police Recruitment 2019-20 – Online Apply for 212 Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts
RAJASTHAN POLICE RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Constable General Male- January 1, 2002 to January 2, 1997
- Constable General Female- January 1, 2002 to January 2, 1992
- Constable Driver Male- January 1, 2002 to January 2, 1994
- Constable Driver Female- January 1, 2002 to January 2, 1989
Age relaxation as per official notification.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Constable (General)– The candidate must pass the 10th class from the recognized board.
- Constable (RAC/ MBC)– The candidate must pass the 8th class from a recognized board.
- Constable Driver– The candidate must pass the 10th class from a recognized board and have a valid Driving License (LMV/ HMV).
Rs.14600/- per month as per post wise.
RAJASTHAN POLICE RECRUITMENT HOW TO APPLY
Interested & eligible candidates (male & female both) can apply online through the official website www.police.rajasthan.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available for Rajasthan Police Official Website.
Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Skill Test.
Rs.400/- for General/ OBC candidates.
Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ General candidates whose annual income is less than 2.5 Lakh
List Of Documents (Copies) To Be Attached With The Application:
1. S.T/ S.C. Certificate- for S.T./ S.C. candidates of Rajasthan.
2. 4 (four) recent passport size photographs.
3. Educational Qualification certificates.
4. Age certificate as per HSLC/ SSLC Certificates/ Admit Cards or their equivalent certificate testifying the date of birth/ age.
5. No Objection Certificate for Government employees.
6. Additional qualifications, if any.
Opening date for submission of online application: Will Updated Soon
Closing date for submission of online application: Will Updated Soon
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.