Rampurhat College Admission: Rampurhat College BA, BSc, BCom Degree Course has begun an online admission process for 2021. 12th (10+2) pass students wishing to attend Rampurhat College can apply for UG Course BA, BSc, BCom Honours and General Admission Session 2021-22. Students eligible for the eligible cut-off list can apply online through the Rampurhat College Admission Website, www.rampurhatcollege.in and www.rampurhatcollegeadmission.in.mssnet.in.
Rampurhat College will update its website with admission notice and will cut the list after publishing the HS result 2021. The student will only have to wait for an online official link. Remember that Rampurhat College will only accept online applications, so do not go for any offline hard copy form. Detailed information on how to fill the applicant college admission form is given below.
About Rampurhat College
Rampurhat College, established in 1950, is a Government-affiliated college located at Rampurhat in the Birbhum district of West Bengal. It is affiliated with the University of Burdwan and teaches arts, science, and commerce. The college is also recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The college is situated in a pleasant and peaceful environment having an area of more than eleven acres.
More Admission: Rajnagar Mahavidyalaya Admission and Merit List 2021-22
Course offered in Rampurhat College
Rampurhat College is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA, BSc, BCom (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Geography, Political Science, Philosophy, Economics.
- BSc Honours– Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Botany, Zoology.
- BCom General
Intake capacity & seat reservation
- BA Honours: 486 seats
- BA General: 1189 seats
- BSc Honours: 210 seats
- BSc General: 254 seats
- BCom Honours: 68 seats
- BCom General: 182 seats
The preservation criteria shall be formulated on the basis of the policy of the State Government. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. For the admission of candidates who are then issued and class certificates issued by the states of West Bengal will be considered as a general category.
Eligibility Criteria for Rampurhat College Admission 2021
Students wishing to join Rampurhat College should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in relevant discipline from a recognized board are considered eligible for admission to BA, BSc, B.Com (Honours & General) program.
- Admission to the UG course is done on the basis of the candidate’s merit in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed the Class 12th or equivalent examination from the accredited board and have a total of 45% in the HS standard can apply for this course.
Application Procedure for Rampurhat College Admission 2021
- Candidates should follow simple steps to finish the application.
- First of all, students visit the college’s official website.
- Then click the Admission portal.
- You will see the Online Admission portal.
- You will see the ‘Online Admission’ portal.
- Then click this button.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all necessary documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Rampurhat College UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee soon.
Rampurhat College Merit List 2021
Students can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding a sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honours Subject.
Counselling for Admission in Rampurhat College 2021
Counselling will begin once the eligibility list is published. Candidates must print out a copy of the application form, receipt of application fee, Secondary Admit Card, Secondary and High Secondary Mark Sheet (original and Xerox copy), caste certificate and other related document certification while verifying the admission. 2020 candidates should visit this page regularly to know the date of Rampurhat College counselling.
Documents are Needed for Counselling
- Online Application Form.
- Online Admission payment slip.
- M.P-Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Marksheet.
- H.S -Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Marksheet.
- M.P & H.S Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card.
Important dates for Rampurhat College Admission 2021
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.