Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission: Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya has started its online Admission Process for the BA degree course 2020. 12th pass student who willing to join in Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya can apply for UG Course BA Honours & General Admission Session 2020-21. The student with eligible cut-off lists can apply online through the Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya admission website, www.srgm.org.in, and www.srgmadmissions.online within the last date.
Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya will update its website with Admission Notice & Cut off the list after releasing the HS result 2020. The student just has to wait for an Online official link. Keep in mind Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya will only receive the online application, so don’t go for any offline hard copy form. The applicant will get all detail information about how to fill up the college admission form is given below.
About Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya
Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya, established in 2010, is an undergraduate general and honors degree college in Ukhrid in Khandaghosh CD Block of Purba Bardhaman district. It offers undergraduate courses in arts. It is affiliated to the University of Burdwan.
More Admission: Purbasthali College Admission & Merit List 2020-21
Course offered in Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya
Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya is a General Degree college with Under Graduate Courses in BA (Honours & Pass). The subject combination is as follows
- BA Honours– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science.
- BA General– Bengali, English, Sanskrit, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education.
Intake capacity & seat reservation
Reservation of seats for SC, ST, OBC A, OBC B, and Physically Challenged candidates shall be in accordance with the existing rules of the Government of West Bengal. All certificates of competent authority need to be created during counseling to claim this national preservation. No application will be allowed to take advantage of multiple quota reserves. Candidates issued by the states other than West Bengal will be considered as General Division for admission to the casting and division certificates.
- BA (Honours)– 220
- BA (General)– 275
Eligibility Criteria for Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
Students wishing to join Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya should know the eligibility criteria and Admission cut-off list. Which is as follows
- All Honours Courses- Except Environment Sc (10+2), there is a minimum mark of 45% in the aggregate of the best 5 subjects in the class.
- For General Courses- Except Environment Sc (10+2), there is a minimum mark of 30% in the aggregate of the best 5 subjects in the class.
- Students who have passed out in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 are eligible to apply.
- A student who does not pass Higher Secondary Education is not eligible for admission to a national program.
Application Procedure for Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
- Candidates should follow the general steps to end the application.
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Click on the Admission portal.
- Application form completed.
- Scan photo and signature.
- Scan all required documents.
- Check the application thoroughly.
- Submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
Application fee for Admission in Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya UG Course
Candidates will be informed about the amount of the fee as soon as possible.
Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Merit List 2020
Applicants can receive the grand total (a total of five) by adding the sum, along with the score of the selected subject, who wish to be admitted as an Honors Subject. See the Candidates’ Official Notification or Website for more information.
Councilling for Admission in Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya 2020
Candidates who are on the merit list will have to attend counseling for admission to the UG course. Counseling date for Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya will be published soon on the official website of the college. Candidates enrolled must bring original and attested copies of relevant documents at the time of admission of counseling.
Documents are Needed for Counseling
- HS & Madhyamik Mark sheet.
- The printed application form with the signature of candidates and their guardians.
- Caste certificate.
- Age proof certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Class 10th Marksheet.
- Recent passport size coloured photographs.
- Admission payslip (college copy & student copy).
- Application fee payslip.
Important dates for Sir Rashbehari Ghosh Mahavidyalaya Admission 2020
|Starting date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Last date for applying online||Update Soon|
|Merit List Publication Date||Update Soon|
|Councilling date||Update Soon|
Disclaimer: All student are hereby Notified that they must verify and read all the details carefully. eJobTime.com is just a social media where candidates will get only the basic details. All the Candidates should follow the official website and then go for it. We will not have any liability for misguidance.