Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2021: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme is a non-Government Organisation that provided a renowned scholarship among worthy Students. This Scholarship is started by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation, a charitable organization in Bengaluru. 10th pass students from across India for almost all the courses can apply in Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2021.
The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to provide support to all students who wanted to pursue their studies after 11th but due to financial issues they are not able to study further. All information about this scheme like Eligibility criteria, Scholarship amount, Apply Process, Last Date, etc given below.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021 – For 10th pass students
Scholarship Name: Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Organization Name: Sitaram Jindal Foundation, a charitable organization
Official Website: www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
Application for: 11th & 12th Student
Qualification: 10th pass
Application mode: Online/offline
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Category A: Students who have passed 11th or 12th from Govt colleges or govt aided colleges are eligible for this scholarship. All Boys should have passed with a minimum of 65% and all Girls should have got 60% marks in the respective class. Students who Belong to Karnataka & West Bengal should have 75% Marks (Boys) & 70% marks (Girls).
- Category B: Students who are pursuing ITI are also eligible to apply for this scholarship. They should have passed the last exam with a minimum of 50% Marks. Girls who have passed with 45% can also participate.
- Category C: Students who have passed 12 & wanted to join the graduation courses Like BA, B.Com, BBA, BCA, BHM, can apply for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. Boys with a minimum of 65% and girls with 60% passing marks can participate in this scholarship. The students who belong to Karnataka & West Bengal should have a minimum of 70% Marks (Boys) and 65% marks (Girls)
- Category D: Scholarship gives the opportunity to students, doing their post-graduation courses like MA, MCA, MPhil, M.com, MBA, M Sc, and other similar courses can also apply. Students must have obtained 65% (Boys) and 60% (Girls) in their graduation. students who live in Karnataka & West Bengal must have obtained 75% marks (Boys) & 70% marks (Girls).
- Category E: Students pursuing their diploma courses in Engineering, Medical & other courses can apply in the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship. They should have obtained 60% marks (Boys) & 55% marks in their last passed exam.
- Category F: Students interested in pursuing Engineering & Medical courses come under this category. Boys must have obtained 70% marks & Girls should have obtained 65% marks in their last passed exam. Boys & Girls living in West Bengal & Karnataka should have 75% marks & 70% marks respectively in the last exam passed.
How To Apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021
The scholarship application for the Jindal scholarship can be submitted through offline mode as well as online. The applicants need to apply through the official website of the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Offline– Candidates can download the Application form through the Official portal & send the filled Application form to the address given below with all related documents within the last date.
Online– Student should Register their name to the website by “sign up“. Then fill the application form correctly and submit your online application for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship.
The Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2018 Online Application available only for these selected States- Andaman & Nicobar, Andhra Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujrat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Tamil Nadu.
- Income Certificate from BDO, SDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer, etc
- Photocopy of mark sheet, the last exam passed
- Photocopy of BPL Card (if applicable)
- Physically Challenged Certificate (if applicable)
Adress for Sending the Offline Application
For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal, send their application form on this following address-
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110 070
For Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, send your application form to the Bangalore office,
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560 073.
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.