SSC CGL Examination 2019: Staff Selection Commission, under the Government of India, is going to organized their Combaibe Graduation Level examination this December. The SSC CGL Exam 2019 notice will be released on 31st October. Now the willing candidates can apply for this examination from 31st October to 28 November.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds this Combine Graduation level exam for recruit eligible candidates in Group B & C Government Jobs. The applicant has to register their name through an Application from within the last date. With this Articlecandidates will get all information about SSC Combine Graduation level Exam 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Exam Syllabus, Exam Date, Exam Schedule, etc.
SSC Combined Graduation Level Exam 2019
CGL government exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC). This exam is mainly organized to select worthy candidates for Group B & Group C category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. The Exam held in 4 stages called Tiers. The First two-stage is a Computer-based exam while the other two Offline.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2019 Eligible Criteria
Applicants should follow the eligibility criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2019 before they register their names. The most important criteria are, candidates must be a citizen of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
• Educational Qualification– Candidates must possess Graduation from a government recognized institute. The final year graduate student also can apply for this exam.
• Age Limit– Applicant age limit should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01/01/2019. Age limit relaxation will be done as per government rule.
SSC CGL Exam Date 2019
|Starting date for Online Application||31st October 2019|
|Closing date for Online Application||28th November 2019|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier-I Exam Date||Notified soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||Notified soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Date||Notified soon|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam Date||Notified soon|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
SSC CGL Application form will be available on the SSC Official website from 31st October 2019. Candidates just have to follow the simple stape to fill up the Application form.
- Go to the SSC Official Website which is sss.nic.in
- Register your name with an email ID
- Generate Username & password
- Login with your Username
- Fill up the Application form with correct information
- Scan photograph & signature
- Upload required document
- Re-check the application form & submit
- Take a print out for further use
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer-Based (online)|
|Tier – III||Descriptive paper in||Written Paper (Offline)|
|Tier – IV||Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test||Offline|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2019
• General Intelligence and Reasoning– Classification, Analogy, Coding-Decoding, Word Formation, Matrix
• General Awareness– Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture, etc.), Current Affairs, Sports, Books, and Authors, Important Schemes
• Quantitative Aptitude– Simplification, Interest, Averages, Percentage, Ratio, and Proportion, Problem on Ages
• English Comprehension– Reading Comprehension, Fill in the Blanks, Spellings, Phrases, and Idioms, Sentence Correction
SSC CGL Exam 2019 Preparation
Staff Selection Commission CGL exam preparation must be done with the latest exam pattern in mind. Since the syllabus covers a lot of topics, it is important to choose the right study material so that you can understand the concepts and practice a wide variety of questions as well. Apart from self-study, you can join any Coaching and Online Test Series for better exam preparation.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Admit Card Download
Admit Card is a very important document for the examination. Candidates would not be allowed on exam hall without the SSC Hall Ticket. The Admit Card can be downloaded through the O portal only. All the instructions regarding SSC CGL Admit Card Download will give in our site. An applicant can follow the step to download their hall ticket properly.
eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of the latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.