SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019: Staff Selection Commission, Under Government of India, has organized an examination to recruit the post of Stenographer Grade C and D. SSC has already published the official recruitment notification with all required eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can start filling the application form from 20/09/2019 to 18/10/2019. The admit card for SSC Stenographer 2019 will be released after the application process for the same has ended. First, the CBT exam Admit Card will be released then the admit card for SSC Stenographer 2019 Skill Test will be issued to candidates who qualify the of SSC CBT exam Stenographer 2019 Exam.
The exam will be in two-stage i) online examination & ii) Skill Test. SSC Stenographer Admit card is available on the website 2 weeks prior to the date of the exam. There is different SSC Stenographer Hall Ticket for both written examination and skill test. the discrepancies related to the SSC Stenographer Admit card are entertained at the regional centers for different state.
Staff Selection Commission Steno Grade C & D Exam
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Name of The Post: Stenographer Grade C & D
Number of Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Through Online
Job Location: All Over India
• SSC Stenographer Notification released on 20/09/2019
• SSC Stenographer 2019 Registration began from 20/09/2019
• Last Date to submit SSC Stenographer Application Form: 18/10/2019 (up to 5:00 P.M)
• Last day to online pay SSC Steno Application fee: 20/10/2019 (up to 5:00 P.M)
• Last day to generate offline challan: 20/10/2019 (up to 5:00 P.M)
• Last day to pay SSC Steno registration fee in cash: 22/10/2019 (in banking hours)
• SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit Card to issue on April 2020
• SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam Date: May 2020
• SSC Stenographer Result 2019 Declaration Date: June 2020
SSC Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Candidates will be issued SSC Stenographer Admit Card in the month of April 2020. They can download the SSC Stenographer Admit Card from the official website of SSC. The steps to download SSC Stenographer 2019 Admit card are given below:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Follow the link ‘download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2019
- Enter the details asked such as roll number, date of birth, candidate’s name, etc.
- Post verification of the entered details, click on Submit
- Download the Admit Card if the information mentioned on it is correct.
- Print the SSC Stenographer Admit card for further use
Candidates should bring 01 copy of passport size photograph & Identity at the exam venue along with the Admit Card. The applicant is advised to check the details on the Admit Card as soon as they print it. If any case there is any error occurred concern with the respective authority.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Pattern
The SSC Stenographer 2019 examination will be conducted on 2 different levels. The first level is grade C and D exam that comprises of MCQs and is conducted online. After this exam has been conducted, an exam to test your skill sets in various domains in conducted by SSC.
SSC Stenographer 2019 will be a computer-based exam having multiple-choice questions. The question papers will be set in both English and Hindi (except for English language section). Each question carries 1 mark and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|General Awareness||50||2 hour|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50|
Skill Test in Stenographer
Candidates who will pass the Examination successfully shortlisted for the skill test. The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
• Dictation will be given to them for 10 minutes in English/Hindi.
• They are required to type the same on a computer at a speed of 100 w.p.m. to be recruited for the post of a Grade C Stenographer, while for Grade D, he/she must type at a speed of 80 w.p.m.
• Candidates with Visual Impairment have to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes for English or 100 minutes for Hindi Shorthand if they are applying for Grade D Stenographer.
• For Grade C, the Visually Handicapped candidates have to transcribe the matter in 75 minutes for English or 95 minutes for Hindi shorthand test. The skill test for SSC Stenographer will be held at Regional or Sub-Regional Offices or other centers as decided by the Commission. The transcription is evaluated electronically post submission.
• The skill test for SSC Stenographer will be held at Regional or Sub-Regional Offices or other centers as decided by the Commission. The transcription is evaluated electronically post submission.
SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities, and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate‟s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation, and other analytical functions.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate‟s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms, and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
Click Here >> Download SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Card 2019
Disclaimer: eJobTime.com is an online service to provide intimations of latest recruitment in various fields. We are not a recruiting agency. We collect the content from our various sources to keep the job seekers updated. Hence Job Seekers are advised to access the official notifications from the websites of the recruiting authority in order to know their eligibility and other necessary details.